ForumsSupport ForumHelp armor games against spammers.

34 6357
gamerzagreb
gamerzagreb
21 posts
Nomad

I flagged at least 15 people on last stand 2. Comments like fgkomngoaga , good game, 10, i have 21 or whatever is spam. If you see comments like this flag them.

• 34 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

That's not spam it's called compliments.
Spam is off-topic or not needed.
What else would you put as a review????
When someone compliments you do you want it flagged?

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

What Graham that is spam.And yes keep flagging if you see comments on games that are spam.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well Done!

And Graham, it is spam. You need to write why you think it is good, or why you think it is bad. People copy and paste comments.

Good Job to see you Flagging Gamerzagreb!

KingRyan

gamerzagreb
gamerzagreb
21 posts
Nomad

Thank you i posted a new idea, btw graham so this looks like compliment >>> sdofsdogadng?

gamerzagreb
gamerzagreb
21 posts
Nomad

When i flag someone will other people see it or administrators will get a notification?

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

sometimes when i say good game i really mean it and i might add a little more but not much it's a review something quick to tell how the programmar was doing..
as for sdofsdogadng i plead ignorance

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

graham, thats definetly spam, you need to explain yourself.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

That's not spam it's called compliments.

How knows if you even played it?! You can possibly derive anything about the actual game for a comment like that. What if people just go around putting good game without even playing them?!
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

can't possibly I meant.
sorry the triple.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

I agree, just saying *Good game* Isn't say anything. Why is it a good game? Add a description to it, and it will help the game maker. And I think the moderators said anything under 10 words is spam, so those are spam.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well yes that is of course spam,I actually write a paragraph on the game and try to get a merit because its 25AP.I have 17 merits at the moment and should get 19 soon [one on Doodle Defender 2 and that Mayhem game what ever its called]

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well you can keep flagging but they would be posted faster than deleted.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Well you can keep flagging but they would be posted faster than deleted.

Lol, so true i've refreshed game pages because of errors and other thing I don't even regonize the comments, even if it was a minute or 2 ago.
stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I don't get what flagging means??

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Flagging means a hitting the flag next to comment, you flag something if it looks like spam and it will be sent to the mods.

Showing 1-15 of 34