ForumsThe TavernCrazy Olympic Games!!!

19 5165
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Create your own OLYMPIC GAMES by choosing the location participants (optional) and the events (winter or summer events) !!!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

lol

• 19 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

This should really be in Forum Games, nah.

Don't restart it there, rather wait for a mod to move it. I'm sure one of them will soon

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Thats what I was thinking we would do. Make rules, and pick games.
As long as it can be set up I think we can do it if there is public interest.

~~Black~~

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It would be interesting to see Yulia do gymnastics and Viktoria do figure skating.

I'll make a dream team later when I am not on my phone.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I mean, to defend it being here, we could discuss future possible Olympic games.

Personally, I hope chess makes it in. I also would love to see Poetry make its way back into the Olympics.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

The fine sport of lasagne making?

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

POINT FOR MACLL!!!
XD

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

its not about points...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

In my Olympics, only cute girls who be participating.
There would be only 6 sports: artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, diving, figure skating, and beach volleyball. xD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There would be only 6 sports: artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, diving, figure skating, and beach volleyball.

If you found a way to combine gymnastics with figure skating and volleyball, that's a sport I would watch regardless of who was participating.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you found a way to combine gymnastics with figure skating and volleyball, that's a sport I would watch regardless of who was participating.

Beach volleyball on ice might be a bit tricky. xD
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Beach volleyball on ice might be a bit tricky.

Add some backflips and cartwheels and you've got the world's most difficult sport to play.

Of course, you could also combine it the other way and give them skates on the beach, but you won't draw too much of a crowd.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Of course, you could also combine it the other way and give them skates on the beach, but you won't draw too much of a crowd.

Okay then, here's a compromise. They would all be wearing bikinis.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

They would all be wearing bikinis.

Even the men? That might draw an unusual crowd, but I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Even the men? That might draw an unusual crowd, but I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Nope, only girls can participate.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Nope, only girls can participate.

That is called sexism SSTG.
Showing 1-15 of 19