ForumsQuestsSentry Knight Quests

55 36028
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Here is the list of Quests available for Sentry Knight.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/969b559e66adf1ab97ccc3b32941a2c9.png?v=1392837198&vv=1393453237
A King No More
Kill the Bat King.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/6d012adb095bb7ac0179e8b1202d8919.png?v=1392837275&vv=1393453149
Maxed Out
Upgrade all of your equipment to Tier 6.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/cb65f5d943a1b815597f92cc49233c69.png?v=1392837326&vv=1393453042
Back to the Grave
Kill 100 Skeletons.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/15612cda05cf41e19968f4107062600b.png?v=1392837391&vv=1393452865
Diversity
Use a spell from each tree during a wave.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/5f12325d82c4c1334ec4f1248051c76a.png?v=1392837359&vv=1393453009
Meltdown
Complete Glacier Gorge (world 5 and 6) only using Fire Spells.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/14a7fac4d9b0727b3f2bdbe09cd82725.png?v=1392837230&vv=1393453187
Survivor
Survive for 10 minutes on Endless Mode.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/96b6ba4203336638414c83690e995d16.png?v=1392837296&vv=1393453095
Knighted
Complete the game.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15813/media/icon/6ac448bd734b9461de4642792b4faa8b.png?v=1392837413&vv=1393452834
Critical Mass
Score 100 Critical Hits.
Hardness: Hard

• 55 Replies
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Not bad, but 'Upgrading All Equipment to Level 6' takes way, WAY too long for how long the rest of the game is.

I finished the entire game on just level 2-3 upgrades, and then it's just a boring grind for money.

On just level 4-5 upgrades I can already go to 25-30 minutes in endless mode, and that only gives you about 70k gold.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm not unlocking meltdown for some reason. What exactly do I need to do? What counts as Only Fire Spells? Have no points in any non-fire spell?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I unlocked it by placing 3 of the fire spells in slots 1, 2 and 3 and I had the gargoyle in 5. 4 was empty... I then played and finished both levels 5 and 6 by using the fire spells only and not summoning the gargoyle. =)

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Meltdown MIGHT be prevented - in theory - if you have freezing arrow.

I used a maxed Fire Tab for the quest, and it went smooth.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Meltdown MIGHT be prevented - in theory - if you have freezing arrow.

I used a maxed Fire Tab for the quest, and it went smooth.

Nope, froze quite a few creeps, and still got it. I didn't the first time though; forgot that demon spells couldn't be used as well.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The freeze effect on your arrows doesn't count... if you play both levels by only using fire spells and complete them, you will unlock the Quest. Simply place Fire spells in all slots and clear the remaining ones, just to make sure you don't accidentally hit one during the level in the heat of the moment... =)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Okay... It's just not unlocking for me then?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

So it didn't unlock for me until after I beat the game.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I unlocked it by placing 3 of the fire spells

Why not four?

Also here's a pretty foolproof way to win (some grinding needed)

1. At the beginning upgrade all the things in the fire tree only as you will become very strong and not just mediocre.

2. After upgrading that, choose either the demon or ice path and fully upgrade that. (I recommend demon, but I personally did ice, which IMO isn't very good)

3. At the blacksmith, make your tower and bow first priority, and then upgrade arrows (doesn't need to be high priority as in the trees there are already many arrow upgrades) and torch.

I'm not really sure what else at the moment, but I already beat the game so if you have any questions just ask.

The freeze effect on your arrows doesn't count... if you play both levels by only using fire spells and complete them, you will unlock the Quest.

Yeah, none of your tree upgrades matter it just depends on what spells you use.
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Actually you can skip the grinding if you first take the basic fireball and the basic demon damage spell with minor upgrade (make fireburn people, poison do plague dmg - dmg over time effects).
This brought me through world 1-4 with focusing on arrow-criticals.

For the two ice-world respec to fire spells and go for spell dmg.
Still not needed any grinding at me.

Some grinding (1-2 replay) is needed for the last/last two worlds, and a repick of spells, 'cause the final boss has different strategy (mostly the "summon horde" problem).

For the 10 minutes endless you WILL need grinding, do it on the last adventure lvl as that brings way more money.
For 10 minutes pick firewall, the autofreez spell, skeleton hands, and a fourth spell which you like (I preferred the basic demon spell for its damage).

The rly good thing is, this game not demands a ridiculously long time to unlock the quests, unlike the "real" tower defense games.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I haven't quite worked out exactly what the fastest or best spell are to get at first, but pretty much along the lines of what twillight2 said.

I haven't tested this thoroughly but as a rough idea for early game strategy:
1.) Get the first three basic spells in each category. (Upgrade them all the way or just get level 1.)
2.) Get Contagion for Plague Bane spell (level 1 or go for level 2 also)
3.) Get the spells Lively, Fortification, and Regeneration. (You may be able to skip this but you might need more skill points spent in order to fully upgrade your arrows spell-wise.)
4.) Upgrade your arrows spell-wise, as in try to get the far right column in the fire tree, ice tree, and demon tree (Reinforced Arrows, Pierce, and Quick Shot). I think these effects all stack, making your arrows shoot faster and do more damage.
5.) If you want get the spells Fire Arrows, Ice Arrows, Demon Arrows.
6.) Get Spell Boon (10% less cooldown time) for each tree. Get Mage Mastery (10% increased spell damage) for each tree. You can go for Spell Boon first or Mage Mastery.
7.) Get focused (+ 5% chance for spell critical hit) in each tree.
8.) Get and max out Combustible (increased % chance to burn enemies.
Get and max out Glaciate (increased chance of freezing enemies).
Finish maxing out Contagion (plague enemies for x seconds) if you haven't done so already.
9.) Get other spells as you see fit.

There may be a better order to do the spells, but the idea I was getting at is this. With all three basic spells and the decreased cooldown timer, it only takes 9 seconds for them to recharge. So I put the basic spells in my hotbar as 1, 2, and 3 and used them as needed. 4 I used as the Wall of FIre, and 5 as the Ice Shard, both are spells with low cooldowns. This allowed me to use them more often.

Later on when I had more spells I mixed and matched. There probably better combinations, but at the least it is very helpful to have the three basic skills in hotbar 1, 2, and 3.

For the blacksmith, I'd work on Bow, Arrow, and Torch (Torch increases spell damage and critical chance) first and then Tower last.

For survival mode it's helpful to use the Gargoyle and have Shipon life upgrade to max (your tower gains 10% percent of the damage from each shot the Gargoyle successfully hits with). Demon Arrows are helpful in survival too, because every so often your arrow will siphon health from the enemy.

My strategy is more a rough idea, but I think it's in the ballpark. It may need some adjusting with the order a bit or perhaps there are better spells to try and grab sooner, but don't be afraid to try it or some variation of it because it only takes 100 gold to respec.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Interesting. I maxed out most of the spells the Fire tree first, then started working on the basic arrow upgrades for all the other trees, before pumping into Ice, and finally some Demon. Fire seems to have the most damage, and burn is very useful, especially when combined with Freeze. So far I have managed to complete the game, so I don't know if it's worth considering as well.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I must confess that i dont give the spells the attention they deserve in the early game, i focused to get the arrow upgrades from the spell table, later on i work on the spells, and i focused on fire too, then ice, demon tibe was last.
Although, to get the arrow upgrades i set some points in the tribes.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Interesting. I maxed out most of the spells the Fire tree first, then started working on the basic arrow upgrades for all the other trees

Exactly what I did. ^^

For 10 minutes pick firewall, the autofreez spell, skeleton hands, and a fourth spell which you like (I preferred the basic demon spell for its damage).

For me I used all the fire spells and the last demon spell. Fireball and firewall got rid of most of the enemies that had lots of life and i used the other 3 when I got in a jam.
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I agree with the comments lamenting how long it takes quests to come out. I had already completed the game, but the devs reset the game and deleted all the save data, which means I can't earn any quests unless I replay the entire game again.

Showing 16-30 of 55