ForumsGamesAdventures in DayZ

0 1887
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Haven't seen a thread on this, so I thought I'd start one.
I'll start it off. (inb4 wall of text)
I was moving from building to building in Chernogorsk. Holding an SKS, and a magnum holstered to my chest. I was making my way to the coast due to a nasty little gunfight that was occurring inside the city. As I came to a shore, I saw a player that had recently spawned trying to climb a ladder on a construction crane. I walked to him, aimed my gun, and told him to stop moving. He saw me, and mentioned he bought the game about 20 minutes ago. I chatted with him a bit, and told him to come down, that I wanted to give him a few things.
As he came down, I handcuffed him, and put a burlap sack over his head. He was asking me what was happening, and I happily responded "we're just going to have a bit of fun". I shoved a few pieces of rotten fruit down his throat, and sipped on a water bottle as he clumsily walked about, not being able to see. I felt bad for him, so I forced the rest of my water down his throat as well. Having my way with him, I walked up to him, my .44 magnum in hand, and asked "Do you have anything to say to me?" "No... why?" he responded. "Because I really have to tell you something." I pointed my magnum at his head. "Welcome to DayZ *****."
*Bang*

I'd love to hear experiences anyone else has had with DayZ.
I have a few more stories, if anyone's interested.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0