ForumsThe TavernMost annoying thing from Star Wars

29 8070
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

So my question is what is the most annoying thing from any of the star wars movies in your opinion other than Jar Jar

I personally think I was that the death star was destroyed by an thermal exhaust port

• 29 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

George Lucas.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The Chri...The Christmas Special. It was just...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Gandalf.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

When someone tried to do fan made prequels.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That they remade the original soundtrack, changing the ending of the Main theme.
I had a vinyl album and when I got the CD, they didn't use the master but remade it completely instead. >:O

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2D21999.

Seems about right.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

R2D21999.

Seems about right.

That explains so much.......

~Manly
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Midi-Chlorians.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Young Anakin Skywalker. The actor just couldn't capture it.

Han Solo was annoying sometimes too, I think Harrison Ford was too stretched between Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

And Jar Jar Binks was the best character ever.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I had a vinyl album and when I got the CD, they didn't use the master but remade it completely instead.

Totally. The whole remastering thing just frustrates me to no end. Han shot first! It's part of what defines him as the rogue smuggler. The changes to the film do nothing but take away from it - including the changes to the score.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Young Anakin Skywalker. The actor just couldn't capture it.

Hayden Christensen in general doesn't always give the best performance, especially as an adult.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

The fact that storm troopers carry guns but the experienced fighters use lightsabers. if they want to kill someone why dont they just use a ray gun?

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

What is most annoying to me about Star Wars? They get referenced way too much, it's not funny anymore at all!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Jar Jar Binks makes me wanna shoot myself... That voice is so (insert expletive here) annoying. Other than that there wasn't anything that annoying... Well the Jawas might be up there too.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Hayden Christensen in general doesn't always give the best performance, especially as an adult.

He actually did well given what horrible writing he had to deal with.

Han shot first! It's part of what defines him as the rogue smuggler

It's surprising how such a simple scene adds so much complexity to his character.

The fact that storm troopers carry guns but the experienced fighters use lightsabers. if they want to kill someone why dont they just use a ray gun?

The fan made movies really took away from what the jedi and sith were about. The lightsabers were more a means to an end, the real battles were with the force. That is why the fights were so much calmer in the originals.

They get referenced way too much, it's not funny anymore at all!

No one is making a joke..?
Showing 1-15 of 29