ForumsSupport ForumBadges - best idea ever

8 2403
gamerzagreb
gamerzagreb
21 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestion that you would maybe like.

Administrators should add some badges for example hedgehog lunch. You can add badge like this one:

Reach space in 5 days - 30 points - hard
Reach space in 10 days - 10 - normal
Reach space in 50 days - 5 - easy

So when you beat the game for 5 or fewer days you automaticly get 30 points.

5 points - easy
10 points - normal
30 points - hard
60 points - impossible

I would like badges for mutch games like last stand 2, platform racer, virtual fighter, gem craft.

I would like that only administrators and moderators can add badges.
Hope you like my idea.

• 8 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

God i hate when people do this.This idea is kongregates they do this not armorgames.Armorgames is trying to be original not copy another sites idea.This is the Worst Idea Ever for armorgames.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

This is Kongregate's idea and AG doesn't want to copy it so it won't happen sorry.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well the game is alreayd submitted and is there really point in putting badges? And kongregate is its own website, try not to bring its stuff over here.

KillerSamos
KillerSamos
43 posts
Nomad

i like both the sites becouse they are different, if they were both the same there would be no point in them, kongregrate has its badges, cards and levels. and here you have ranks and new avatars

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't really suggest this idea, as everyone is saying, Kongregrate has this!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I want badges for other reasons. Like I have 10 000 posts badge. Or I reviewed 100 games badge. Or a I contributed to spam and should be shot in the face badge. That'd be a good one.

KillerSamos
KillerSamos
43 posts
Nomad

well those badges would just give people more reason to spam lol

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Yes, Kongregate has this, and it would take a long time to get badges for each game.

well those badges would just give people more reason to spam lol

How would that make people spam more?
Showing 1-8 of 8