ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature Friday 2/28/14

4 3875
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Haven't seen it up yet, so I don't believe it will be posted... So I'll post some of the changes I've seen.

-New "Find Me" button on the hero board
-Online/Offline dot in the forums
-Last Seen on profiles only shows up to 1 hour ago (special thanks to Patrick)

Have you guys noticed anything else?

• 4 Replies
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I used the find me button and although it didnt find me, it took me to some people ranked 229,000-something. I need more quests.. xp

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

-New "Find Me" button on the hero board

I first discovered this on Monday, so that one has been around at least since then.

-Last Seen on profiles only shows up to 1 hour ago (special thanks to Patrick)

That observation is incorrect on his part. I noticed this happening as well when the online/offline feature was just added, but then I noticed it returned back to normal for certain users but not others. What most likely happened was that the activity log somehow got reset, and everyone who was not online during the time the feature was added had their "last seen" data erased. This is why everyone who has not been online since the addition of the forum online indicator only reads "offline", while everyone who has logged in since then has information about when they were last online.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Nice one!I was also wondering why everyone's data is read offline
=)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

That observation is incorrect on his part

No that observation was mine... He pointed out the last seen thing and I went onward. But a wipe makes sense. Must've just been very recent and that's why no one had been on for more than an hour. My bad Ernie.
Showing 1-4 of 4