ForumsPopular MediaBad movies

80 35654
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Have you seen a bad movie and always wanted to post a rant about it on ArmorGames? Well now you can.

The only bad movie that I can think of right now is After Earth. I watched it at my cousin's house and it was so boring. Literally most of the movie is just talking and walking. I didn't even understand the story to the movie, I remember at the end the boy, played by Jaden Smith who should really take some acting lessons, reached a crashed ship to signal that he and his father crash landed but there were also these constant flash backs in the middle of the movie where he remembers his sister(or whoever it is) dying, and at the end it made me wonder, "Why were the flashbacks there at all? Why did they constantly happen? Why were they the same flashbacks? Why did the flashbacks have no relation with the story?" The movie was also dull and dry, there was so little action that I literally almost fell asleep at the beginning.

I bet this was another one of those chances where Will Smith can make his son into a star. It didn't work Will, it just didn't work.

• 80 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Screen Junkies

I posted the honest trailer first page

but there is no CINEMA SINS sins video "Everything wrong with AE in less than x minutes"

~~~Darth Caedus
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=Ferret]From Dusk Till Dawn. There, I said it.[/quote]

Boo! But, how could you! [Insert much flaming here.]

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So... anyone see the Justin Bieber movie? Yeah me neither.

Apparently they also made a second Justin Bieber movie. Isn't that such a great idea?

Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

Now this might be because I find alien movies difficult to enjoy most of the time.. But I thought Dark Skies was prettttty bad when I saw it. It had its good moments, but I felt a little disappointed at it, did anyone else see it?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=R2D21999]anyone see the Justin Bieber movie? Yeah me neither.[/quote]

LOL. Justin who?

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

So... anyone see the Justin Bieber movie? Yeah me neither.

Apparently they also made a second Justin Bieber movie. Isn't that such a great idea?

A second one? really? *takes Unleashed shovel and hits in the head*
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

After Earth was another nail on another nail on another nail on another nail on another nail on another nail of M. Night's coffin. I can't believe any major production company would want to give this guy money to make a movie.

I haven't seen much films/movies recently, so I'll just go with Adam Sandler's recent movie, Grown Ups 2. The humor of that movie is just not for me.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Grown Ups 2. The humor of that movie is just not for me.

Shoulda said Grown Ups while you were at it
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I saw a movie on netflix called return of the killer tomatoes.. it was funny the first time but then i watched it when i wasnt high and it was still kinda funny but it was mostly just stupid.. xp

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Return of the killer tomatoes is old school B movie cheesiness. It's not meant to be good, it's meant to be cheap garbage that takes up space. There's a lot of movies like it, some of which turned into cult classics. Turn on the syfy channel during a weekend and most of the time you'll see a bunch of movies by a studio called Asylum that tries to make movies so bad that one turns into a cult classic.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

a studio called Asylum that tries to make movies so bad that one turns into a cult classic.

Ye..already explained them.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008). I can't see anything good or exciting about this movie. The idea of the movie could have been worked better to become a decent movie.

Oh, and of course, Rambo movies. Not much to explain (takes out attack helicopter with bow and arrow)

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Shoulda said Grown Ups while you were at it

Yeah, that too. And Jack & Jill as well.
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Ye..already explained them.

Was it in another thread? I don't see it. Besides, people should have plenty of forewarning about Asylum. It's a horrible studio that ruins weekends and makes money selling bad movies to people who don't recognize the difference between them and major blockbusters.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Was it in another thread? I don't see it. Besides, people should have plenty of forewarning about Asylum. It's a horrible studio that ruins weekends and makes money selling bad movies to people who don't recognize the difference between them and major blockbusters.

Some of them are so bad its good (sharknado seems to be very popular among some people)

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 16-30 of 80