ForumsPopular MediaBad movies

80 35586
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Have you seen a bad movie and always wanted to post a rant about it on ArmorGames? Well now you can.

The only bad movie that I can think of right now is After Earth. I watched it at my cousin's house and it was so boring. Literally most of the movie is just talking and walking. I didn't even understand the story to the movie, I remember at the end the boy, played by Jaden Smith who should really take some acting lessons, reached a crashed ship to signal that he and his father crash landed but there were also these constant flash backs in the middle of the movie where he remembers his sister(or whoever it is) dying, and at the end it made me wonder, "Why were the flashbacks there at all? Why did they constantly happen? Why were they the same flashbacks? Why did the flashbacks have no relation with the story?" The movie was also dull and dry, there was so little action that I literally almost fell asleep at the beginning.

I bet this was another one of those chances where Will Smith can make his son into a star. It didn't work Will, it just didn't work.

• 80 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

And Groucho Marx. D:

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Tuesday I watched one of the worst movies of all time, possibly even worse than Troll 2 in some ways. It was the Wickerman, and it was hilarious, Nicolas Cage was better than the script and that's saying something!

~Manly

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

oh i saw that movie too it hoinestly sucked also calling charle chaplin stupid....

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=blk2860]Prometheus. That is most likely the WORST movie of all time. Much of it is a complete rip off of Alien,[/quote]

[quote=Ishtaron]Yes and no. It was originally supposed to be a 3 part prequel series to Alien. How exactly they became convinced that making it a separate film series would be a good idea is a mystery to me, [/quote]

(A li'l late to this particular party) What I didn't get about Prometheus is that apparently they decided to market it as not a prequel to Alien, when that had been the original and long-talked about intention; but watching it, by all means it is. It's impossible to see it as being not the prequel ?? :| %^$ [jumping up & down smiley here]

I don't quite recall but think I pretty much agreed to the general opinion of it being a piece of &*^, however I was also left with a wish to see it again, maybe just to watch it from that perspective. Any bad acting or dialogues aside, I think I thought the storyline to fit in not at all so badly there. As a prequel. You hear me. @#!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Divergent. Girl discovers she does not fit in and, despite having been effectively warned she will be hunted by the secret police, decides to join the secret police because they look cool. And then they do a Twilight and romance ensues. Wait, I have a tagline(?):

ONE TEDIOUS CRETIN.

ONE TEENAGE GIRL'S WET DREAM.

ONE CONVOLUTED PLOTLINE WHICH IS REPLACED WITH ROMANTIC TRASH PAST THE SECOND ACT.

DIVERGENT
SPEND YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING ELSE.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Those old Charlie Chaplin films drive me insane. Why are movies from that time period so stupid?

*twitches*
*grabs knife*
*double-posts*
*lunges*
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Divergent
And then they do a Twilight and romance ensues.

Watches a movie based on a tween romance novel, and is then surprised when it's exactly like Twilight. Did your girlfriend drag you to that movie Nerdsoft or was it just the result of bad judgement?
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

In spite of all my complaints, it was the best thing on in the cinema. And no, I did not actually want to go. :|

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I attempted to watch 47 Ronin last night. It was lackluster and predictable and rather boring.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

The Amazing Bulk.

It is the 21th century "Plan 9 from outer space".

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I forced myself to watch The Super Mario Bros. Movie. It's just horrible!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

From Dusk Till Dawn. There, I said it.

What? You didn't like From Dusk Till Dawn?!?
Salma Hajek dancing on a table half naked and, uh, what was the rest about again? I can't get that scene out of my head though.

I think Sleepaway Camp was horrendous, acting wise.
On the other hand, babe wise, I have no complaints there.
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I just can't stand 300. I apologize to anyone who likes it, but the whole thing is not historically accurate and is disgusting to think that extreme bloody violence and random nudity is what the movie creators think that the audience likes. Or do we like that? I don't know, this is just my opinion.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

The Last Airbender.

Just atrocious. Especially the child actors.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I just can't stand 300. I apologize to anyone who likes it, but the whole thing is not historically accurate and is disgusting to think that extreme bloody violence and random nudity is what the movie creators think that the audience likes. Or do we like that? I don't know, this is just my opinion.

It actually makes sense if you think about how Faramir is relaying the story to inspire the spartans.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 61-75 of 80