pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Does Snapchat count?

If not, I have 1 selfie on my facebook. Enjoyed my hair that day

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 4:33am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

I don't take selfies. I think they're meaningless, narcissistic, and I have a flip-phone from 2004.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 4:42am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

i only took 2 selphies.

the first was because i realised i dont haev any pics of myself.

the second was because i was walking home from my grandmothers house and suddenly a chicken appeared in front of me on the street. it was so random i wanted to take a pic of us.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 11:49pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,576 posts

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What's your favorite social network? (facebook, twitter, etc)

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 12:01am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Twitter.

Follow me! Haha.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 12:05am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

What's your favorite social network?

The very phrase vexes me!

Tumblr. Very specific areas and very specific posts of Tumblr. But trying to find good posts is like walking through landmines in No Man's Land.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 12:25am

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,221 posts

I like twitter a lot simply because I can rant very easily, but tumblr is pretty great as far as making me laugh. Facebook is worthless imo

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 12:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Tumblr. Very specific areas and very specific posts of Tumblr. But trying to find good posts is like walking through landmines in No Man's Land.

>_>

I'll take Facebook. Can say funny things and then go debate people and have people like my statuses and fulfill my desire for validation

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 1:13am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

If you asked me 2 or more years ago, I would have said Armor Games. If your argument is that Armor Games never was a social network, girrl please. Look at that comment count and tell me you've talked to half that many people on Facebook.

Follow me!

Look outside.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 1:24am

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

Personally I like Facebook the best. I like being able to chat with my friends there and having events and stuff all in one place. Twitter is nicer for talking to people you aren't irl friends with though and those you don't want on your FB.

Reply to Question of the Day

You must be logged in to post a reply!