ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664823
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

This year is maddening. My life may be flushed down plumbing equipment soon.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

TIP FOR YOUR LIFE:
never create ANY expectatives, unless the expectatives are worse than the worst possible possibility there is, I always do it, My expectatives always are worse than anything that could happen, this way, things will always be better than what you expected
but if you create REAL expectatives and they don't become true, then, what do you do? the reality would be worst than what you have prepared for!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Yes, but it doesn't really matter if anyone makes high expectations for you that you have to live up to.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is the worst sound you've ever heard?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This kid on my bus who has a high pitch voice and very bad grammar.

The worst part is he's a junior in high school even though he looks(and acts) like he should be in the 4th grade.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Pharrel Williams singing happy. Also, sharpening of knives. And many other songs that are really just awful.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Those things that change the picture they have based on perspective. Like, you could have a little beach and then tilt it and then from the different perspective it's now a forest.
By now you have no idea what I'm talking about, probably. Anyway, the sound made when those things are scratched makes me want to sink my nails into my arms and start tearing my muscles off.
Alternatively, the waterproof-plasticky things being scratched causes the same reaction.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

@StormWalker

I thought everyone loved that sound, guess not.

Anyway the worst sound I've ever heard is the rubbing of balloons in your hands. Just. Awful.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

A vacuum cleaner or piano when I'm trying to sleep.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My grandma when she went to the bathroom. She farted so loud that we thought she was trying to start a chainsaw. Yeah you might laugh and we did too at first but after a while, It got disgusting. We were on the first floor and she was on the second floor!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

That reminds me, my mom can't help but yell/scream ever single time she sneezes. If you're not expecting it, it'll scare the pants off you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

The worst sound I have heard in my life that i'm going to tell you here is the alarm clock, in fact that's the SECOND worst sound i've heard, i'm not going to tell what's the 1st one, it, it... it... is something that hurts!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

My grandma when she went to the bathroom. She farted so loud that we thought she was trying to start a chainsaw. Yeah you might laugh and we did too at first but after a while, It got disgusting. We were on the first floor and she was on the second floor!

it remind me the day i've farted, i were in the bathroom of the 1st floor, my mother was in the 2nd floor, she noticed the smell and said i've rotted the whole house! LOL, it was funny for me :P
PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

@Clancy12

I hate when people do that, Spring must be a hard season for you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

For me, two season that GET ME OUT OF SERIOUS!
are summer, because one day, the temperature reached 41ºC here where I am (106ºF) and i don't have air conditioning here in my house and the winter because it's VERY COLD (like 11ºC or 52ºF) for my city, that's COLD! and the air is always too dry in the winter, so i keep coughing all day, and in the winter, i ALWAYS get sick!
in the winter and the summer, in my city, the temperature ALWAYS is either too cold or too hot, one day, in the morning, when i've had to wake up at 6:00 AM, it was 11ºC (52°F) and when i went sleep was like 30ºC (86ºF)! that day, i almost haven't slept

Showing 1576-1590 of 3103