ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665103
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=MattEmAngel]It's too easy to say "It was hijacked" when it's you and a few others vs 200 other passengers[/quote]

Sure, ever since fatal media exposure post-9/11, we've all become experts at knowing how to behave during a hijacking.

Ever found yourself on board (e.g) a hijacked plane making a nosedive yet?

[quote=MattEmAnge]Just a heads-up: if you're going to quote other source material,[/quote]

Aww, come off it, Jack.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Back to the question at hand, it's in Courtney Love's backyard.

So nobody will ever find it.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What Is Love?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Hell if I know. I'll provide the dictionary answer that pops up via Google search, because that's the only place I'd know to look for an answer to a question like that.

Love
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

Sounds right to me. I hear some people actually feel this feeling at some point or another.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

So are we supposed to answer the question or talk about the music video..? because I do not have an answer to the question but the video and the song are both cool

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

What Is Love?

I guess this must be it. Kya hai pyar?
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Baby don't hurt me. No more.

I like the song but the MV was kind of weird I guess. I'm only basing this off my memory from some time ago and I don't want to watch the video again out of sheer laziness.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Is there a song you despise because it's overplayed?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Yes. Every JB song.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have favorite songs, but then after listening to them about ten thousand times I end up hating them.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

"So wake me up when it's all over..."

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, then they get stale, but after a month long hiatus, they sound like gold again.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sober by Tool. Don't get me wrong, I ****ing love Tool. It's just that Sober is most people's go-to song for the band and it's by far one of their most boring songs. Well, the same could be said for The Pot. I'd rather someone give some time to appreciate the beastly bass line to Intension or the cathartic explosion of Push-it (censor).

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have to not like the song to really get sick of it. I can handle a ton of repeats. I do listen on reapeat a lot. I have listened to Let It Go over 1500 times.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Yeah, most top 40 hits from the 70's and 80's.

Showing 166-180 of 3103