ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663969
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have no idea if there's a theme to what I listen to, but I seem to be on the 1990 side of 2000.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There are very few songs I really like from the past 20 years. My favorite songs either came out before I was 8 years old or before I was even born.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Have you tried out the new Gemcraft yet?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I tried the first Gemcraft around the time I first created my account, and I really did not care for it at the time, so I haven't felt any need to play any Gemcraft game since then. Also, other than CTC2PP, I don't play games here much anymore, so that may be a contributing factor.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

No and I probably wont just because I dont like strategy games. too much thinking.. my mind wasnt built for that.. xp

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have. I don't really enjoy them. They just seem too long and tedious to me. Usually I like Tower Defense games but I could never get into Gemcraft no matter how much I try.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Oh, yes, i do... and i love it^^

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

*Raises hand* Mr. Teacher guy, wha...what's a "Gemcraft"?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have and I don't care for it and I'm seriously annoyed with the spam threads about it in the Flash Games section. >:O

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm seriously annoyed with the spam threads about it in the Flash Games section. >:O

Yes those are pretty bothersome...
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I never cared for Gemcraft.

I'm seriously annoyed with the spam threads about it in the Flash Games section. >:O

I told Ferret that we should have a Gemcraft thread but because its a fresh game he decided to leave it like that.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm not interested in Gemcraft, or tower defense games in general. I have not played it and I don't plan to.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Have you had your first kiss? If so, when?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

yeah. druken fling in ireland of 2012.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

2009 and we were watching Muppet Christmas in the Band room. Raise your hands and sing Lordy Lordy, it's The Geeky Epitome.

Showing 226-240 of 3103