ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663962
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Toejam
Toejam
39 posts
Peasant

Coca Cola...

Did anyone get the popcorn bucket thing for Christmas?

Bah humbug!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My dad gave me a broken Angry Birds bucket he found at a Goodwill. ._.

Thanks dad.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

QUESTION OF THE RANDOM:

where's waldo?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wherever the heck he wants to be. Honestly, you should just leave him alone. He is a regular human being just like the rest of us. Sure it was a joke at first but after decades of the same question being asked and picture books being published, he is probably sick and tired of it.

In fact I think I will create a charity called The Waldo Protection Association. Please, donate so we can burn these demon books and execute the monsters desecrating Waldo's good name. We need all the help we can get.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Nowhere!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

He's clearly called Wally, and he has finally reached a place nobody can track him down.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Wally, in fact, has been relocated to a safer and more suited place for his "needs."

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

He disguised himself as a panda and mingled among snowmen. Still spotted him within about ten seconds.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

He is everywhere, watching you... waiting for the right moment when you're distracted... always ready to attack! he's watching you!
oh, hey, wait, are we talking about the same Waldo?

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Here...

Wait, what?

(Stupid blocking page opera add-on, thanks for not allowing me to make a joke...)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, if everyone in it was safe, I would save the computer

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

i have this dank inverted-color deck of cards that i would really rather not lose

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

My family . i mean c'mon will you let your family inside to burn to death? hell no.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I will be with my family, celebrating the new year, but actually, I won't know if I'll be happy because 2015 will be over (2015 so far is being the most annoying year of my life) or if I'll be sad because it seems 2016 is going to be even more annoying than 2015 :/

Showing 2626-2640 of 3103