ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664745
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

It was here!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Question of the Day

What do you hate/dislike the most about the new forum layout? (Admit it, you knew someone was going to ask this sooner or later)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The fact that I have to scroll down the first page just to click the last page to view the latest post. Also, the fact that I have no idea who posted last which makes it even worse.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

The fact I don't know who posted the last time... and the fact that each page now holds 15 posts instead of 10

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

i can't quite put my finger on the reason, but the whole thing is just giving me an insufferable headache. everything seems all squashed and awkward; that's probably part of it

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

@Chryosten @armorplayergc @KatPryde well the last post button has been added. We are all relieved now, aren't we.

I just experienced a weird glitch though. When this page was loading, text mysteriously appeared over all of your posts that said &quotosted Feb 24 [exact time] United States/Detroit". WTF?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Is it actually weird to say that I like it...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

1) youtube links don't embed themselves
2) THIS IS BETA. IT MUST BE OPTIONAL TO USE IT UNTIL IT GETS RID OF ITS QUIRKS.

proof for 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxsW8-uz40 so do u see any video right on this post?

QUESTION FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS:

is it just me or do forums load slower than any other part of the site?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, forums have been taking some time to load for me, but I guess it's... "normal" as my internet usually seems to get slower spontaneously

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

No, it's just you.

In my experience, games like Raze and Armor Mayhem take the longest of anything on this site to load.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No new Question? Okay. Guess I'll make it instead.

Question of the Day

If you could pick any universe (be it game, book, movie, tv series, etc) to live in, what would it be and why?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, good question, I know that Minecraft is my favorite game, but I don't think I'd live in it, also, GemCraft games are also very cool, but I don't think I'd live there... too dangerous
so, I think I'd live in the Kingdom Rush universe, because it is funny, I like it, it always has... adventures, and is much less dangerous than GemCraft

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Breaking Bad , or The Simpsons Universe since i find it very interesting and funny , a game universe i would pick Skyrim one , i love it

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Question of the Day

Today is February 29th, a day that only happens every 4 years, have you done anything different to "celebrate" it?

Well, I completed some quests in AG, played lots of Minecraft (I downloaded 1.9 too), I fixed the links in my profile that were broken with the new forum updates... it was mainly that

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Question of the day

What is to the left of you and how will it help in a zombie apocalypse?

Showing 2761-2775 of 3103