ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664673
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Adder1234
Adder1234
14 posts
Farmer

The time I went to my aunts and she thought that you made a soup by putting everything you can find in a pot and boiling in.
I mean literally everything.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Question of the Day

For the next 12 hours, all crime is legal and emergency services will be disabled for the duration of this event. What's your plan for survival?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Probably get together with my sane friends and fight off the people who decide to mess with us.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Stay hidden at home, probably in the basement... no one would go there

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, there's this one guy at my school I absolutely despise, so he'd have to go. After that, I'd go home & take a nap.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I probably would build a Cabin out in the woods and live in seclusion with an M1 Abrams patrolling the outer walls of my fortress.

And definitely jaywalk at least once. While going to buy a 12-pack of soda. Then just mess around. Why try to survive by walking into the drama?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Question of the Day

What is your greatest strength and weakness?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think my strength, if this counts as a strength, would be that I know how to make people laugh, smile, giggle, etc. Even if it's by pure accident.

Although despite my strength, my weakness is that I'm pretty nervous when it comes to speaking to people I'm not familiar with. Especially with those school assignments where you need to stand in front of the whole class and talk about something.

Dujas
Dujas
59 posts
Bard

My strength is either my smartness for my age or my strategy.

My weakness is my nervousness everyday,all the time.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Me strenght is mostly intelect and sometimes physical, based on situations I'm in.

My biggest weakness: being too good and generous. The reason why are people sometimes exploitating me for things like tests or something simmilar.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Strength: Time management and discipline. I work 40+ hours a week, workout 60-90 minutes 4-5x weekly, and have a wife and 1 year old I love spending time with. It requires a lot of time management and strategic skills to work full-time, have my fitness, and make sure I spend a healthy amount of time with my family.
The discipline aspect comes from the health and fitness part of my life where I meticulously track everything I eat and cook / prepare food for days at a time, and have effective plans for my workouts. This level of planning also bleeds over to other things in my life: housework is always caught up, never late for anything, don't procrastinate duties, etc.

Weakness: Social interaction. I'm not a people person. I mean, I have no problem with conversations or talking to people, it's just that I'm usually the quiet one at events/parties/gatherings. I typically won't speak unless spoken to. I also prefer not to go out and participate in those unless I'm encouraged to.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

My strength... I guess it's managing my life with what I have. Not difficult, I know but I don't regret any of my choices. Sure some proved to be wrong, but there was no way I could know that with the data I had when I had to make those choices. With this in mind, I believe every choice I've made was the right choice, or at least the lesser evil, considering the conditions under which it was made. So far, I am content with every aspect of my life due to that management. Not saying it's perfect, but nothing is.

My weakness...hmm. I'd say not being able to concentrate and do things easily. Most of the times, if I have to do something, I will procrastinate as much as possible.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I decide where I should go... I choose the best path... the path of life... everyone wants a good future... but not everyone can make difficult decisions... sometimes you make the wrong choice because you were in a hurry or could not wait longer... then you may regret it or like it... only time would tell... and you can't just turn back once you follow that path... the path of life... don't do anything you will regret that can't be undone... remember this... this time I'll choose the right path... not the left path, I don't like it a lot... it seems to be... scary... and it's not what I want to be... (sorry, I HAD to make a long text )

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I decide where to go based on a map. If I don't have a map, I go right.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I take a look ahead, pretend it's a movie and see that one fork leads off to the fiery depths of hell and the other is all rainbows and unicorns. With this knowledge, I go off on the happy side, knowing that this fairy tale will end happily ever after.

I type awfully weird things late at night...

Showing 2881-2895 of 3103