ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665047
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is the size of R2's peni -

Reminds me of that analyzer a couple months back. :3
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How did you find AG?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Reminds me of that analyzer a couple months back. :3

hahaha I do indeed remember that R2, good times.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Did/do you believe in Santa? If so, when did you learn he wasn't real?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Did/do you believe in Santa? If so, when did you learn he wasn't real?

What do you mean he doesn't exist? >:O
Of course he does! xD
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I believe in Santa. He's my friend. After every Christmas, when he's done with his work, we go out for a drink

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

In the words of the Irish Rovers' "No, Nay, Never."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wait wut? You actually did my question? Sweet!

It was in 3rd grade. I got a Wii for Christmas and I think I dropped it or something. My mom saw this happen and said, "Careful don't break it." Then I said, "It's ok, Santa made it." Then my mom said, "No, I bought it."

That pretty much ruined my childhood.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Not anymore.

I was in fourth class and I showed my mam a list of some stuff I would like, she said "We'll see." I then added socks and underwear to the list (I figured they would be the easiest to get.) just before we sent it off and she didn't see the addition. Christmas came and no socks or underwear, I was right and I was **** well pleased at my detective skills.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It was in 3rd grade. I got a Wii for Christmas and I think I dropped it or something. My mom saw this happen and said, "Careful don't break it." Then I said, "It's ok, Santa made it." Then my mom said, "No, I bought it."

That explains why you became a robot! Now I understand you!
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I believed in him until I was in 5th grade, only because I thought I had "irrefutable proof" that he existed. In 3rd grade during the night before Christmas, I went into my parents room about 10 times throughout the middle of the night, and each time I went in, they were sleeping. I concluded that they must have been asleep the entire time, and that they could not have gone downstairs to put presents under the tree. I didn't take into consideration the time I had spent asleep between going into their room in which they could have placed all the presents under the tree.

In 5th grade, a week before Christmas, I saw every present in the back of my mother's van, and she hinted that Santa Claus was not real. It didn't bother me at all to learn this.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

when did you learn he wasn't real?

Just now. Thanks. I thought he just never came because I don't have a chimney.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I did, for a while when I was little. Then I realized my house didn't have a chimney, yet I still got presents anyway. Then, I realized the presents had "From, Mom/Dad/Cousin/Uncle/Friend" written on them.
I wasn't unduly disappointed.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

My kids still believe in Father Christmas. They have to figure out for themselves that it's their own father who hides the presents under the tree.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I believed in santa until probably second or third grade. I didnt care if he existed or not, i just wanted the presents. xp

Showing 331-345 of 3103