ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664878
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

As the whim takes me... but if i want spicy, i mean spicy.

Thai hot?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Thai hot?

lol, when I go to this one Thai restaurant my mom always orders the hottest level possible and they call it thai spicy. I thought that was a one place deal, I guess not.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Do you regularly workout?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No, but when I do, I'm being forced by my brother.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Haha... no. I need to, it would be good for me to actually have a bit of muscle and not just skin and bones. I just hate it so much... I eat pretty healthily though, so that counts for something *I say as I finish a cookie*.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nope. I used to do it on my bike while jumping on the rear then front wheel and doing 180 degrees and playing soccer. I don't do it anymore because I have nowhere flat to do it, there are hills everywhere so it's hard to do anything fun.

Lifting your own weight + your bike makes your arms and hands (grip) really strong. I miss doing it. ;(

I hate using machines so my only workout is riding, walking and running a little.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

lol, when I go to this one Thai restaurant my mom always orders the hottest level possible and they call it thai spicy. I thought that was a one place deal, I guess not.

Key the words highest on the menu. Most likely if you are in USA that isn't the hottest for what they would do in an Asian country. USA spice < Asian spice

Do you regularly workout?

I used to. Then I moved to Indiana and got really lazy. If it wasn't cold like for 2/3rds of the year I feel that it would be easier.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm in marching band, they work you regularly. Plus on Tuesdays every week, my gym teacher makes us workout.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Until I actually start to put on fat as a result of my insatiable appetite, I will do almost no exercise.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

No. I'm never hungry, so I'm too skinny. But I don't need muscles because I'm a weak wee female.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

female

femalloid*

How could you forget Storm?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Maybe just once every week.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is one thing on AG that makes zero sense to you?

TheGamingDoctor
TheGamingDoctor
1 posts
Peasant

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

^ That guy.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts