ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664898
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hockey, because I can't skate and hockey is a sport that is 100% skating. I feel like hockey mocks my disability.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My least favorite sport, would have to be basketball. Not that I have anything against it, it's just me. I play Football (soccer), I'm not tall enough for it, I suck at shooting with arms, better with my legs. Ironically a lot of people here love it.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Soccer, for many reasons... cant count them all, one of the main reasons is the omnipresence, its so ****ed popular here. if a conversation went into sport its all about soccer, besides that there is only a glimpse of formula one (which isnt better...), thats it... thats totaly annoying.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I agree with Unleashed in his response to the question that we were to answer.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Same situation here, except it's basketball. But hold on @unleashed, aren't you like in Germany, where no one hates football? are you really german? (sorry a little racist, but the german teams are incredible)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

There are actually many sports I just don't like. If I only had to choose one I would have to say golf. The atmosphere of golf can never be exciting and neither can watching the sport. Just none of it is ever fun to watch and honestly if you are watching it you probably don't even care who wins by the end.

A close second is NASCAR/Indy Car/F1. You know a sport is bad when some people only watch for the crashes.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

American Football, because so little happens. (Average ten minutes of play per two hour game) If you are actually a fan, I'd advise watching a game of Rugby Union or Rugby League.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The atmosphere of golf can never be exciting and neither can watching the sport. Just none of it is ever fun to watch and honestly if you are watching it you probably don't even care who wins by the end.

Agreed... And you don't even really have to be an athlete type to play, for example, the 2014 Masters.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I hate basketball, baseball, football and Nascar.
Why do I hate Nascar? Because they turn to the left for about 2 hours.
That's is so boring to watch!

80% of football players are retards who graduated from high school and college just because they were good at sport. You then give them ridiculously high salaries so they can continue raping girls and beating up people without trouble because they have enough money to afford the best lawyers.

Baseball is boring to watch. And basketball players are similar to football players.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

I think that football is because it has way too many negative long term consequences.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Probs Nascar and Swimming. Nascar cause it's so boring to watch and swimming cause I'm not really good at it.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I like to play football when I was a kid and it's fun. Downhill, Parkour, Freerunning and Freeboard looks cool.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Baseball and Nascar are my least favorites. They're not very entertaining to watch.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite mobile app of all time?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My phone doesn't even have a touch screen.

I used to play Angry Birds on my mom's phone back in the day.

Showing 1051-1065 of 3103