ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664862
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

If it's fast. And if it has a catchy tune. I listen to a lot of different things, most of it being random Japanese stuff because I like not knowing what they're saying.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm not sure exactly what genre it is but my favorite is from band like Linkin Park, Shinedown, Limp Bizkit, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, etc.

I would say that's like alt rock or something, but i'm not sure.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It changes all the time. Right now I'm really into semi-obscure synth-pop from the late 70s/early 80s, but that will pass in a number of weeks.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Country. Honestly I can stand almost anything but country has a special place in my heart. I know lots of people don't like it, but I just connect to it better than most other genres.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Metal, just about any type of metal, except for hair metal of course *shudders*. If you want me to narrow it down to a sub-genre at the moment I'd have to say symphonic metal as I've been listening to almost nothing but Nightwish for a year or two....

~Manly

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite flash game here on AG? (no MMOs)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I like the CTC games and Bullet Heaven. Bullet Hells are fun for me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The Epic Battle Fantasy games are pretty fun.

I've also been playing SSL2. I beat this user named Dapro, oh man he was so easy.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The Last Stand: Union City. I have completed it countless times and it can't get old for me.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Hmm...it's a close call. I like the Raze series, but the CTC games are pretty cool too. I'm gonna go with Raze 2. That's a good time passer. Nothing's gonna beat WT though, just saying....

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

It changes a lot. Right now it's...it's....um.......hmm. Let me get back to you.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've also been playing SSL2. I beat this user named Dapro, oh man he was so easy.

Yes... I can't believe I lost by like -500 points Man I suck lol
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

KR blows my mind every time I play it.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

SkyFyre is the game that brought me here. Still love it because it's mindless as adorable.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Easily CTC2PP. Before that, it was Magnetism and Magnetism 2, which if they weren't so old, I would suggest quests for both of them because they are one-of-a-kind, or I guess two-of-a-kind. Haha.

Showing 106-120 of 3103