ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664851
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It was just an ordinary day because I'm overseas and they don't celebrate Christmas at all here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was just a normal Christmas. So my answer will probably be the same as daleks.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It was a normal day other than the fact that it was a public holiday. I slept through most of it like a log. I miss celebrating Christmas with my extended family; celebrating being used in the loosest sense given the amusing fact that none of us are Christian.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

It was incredible! New things, went to church, Celebrations, oh and don't forget the food. Yes, the food.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Pretty good. I was woken up early and then spent the rest of the day playing with my new toy.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I miss celebrating Christmas with my extended family; celebrating being used in the loosest sense given the amusing fact that none of us are Christian.

You don't have to be Christian to celebrate Christmas. You can enjoy it in a secular way.

I fought horrible heartburn all evening (Christmas eve), afternoon the next evening (Christmas), watch the mass on TV from the Vatican since I couldn't make it to Rome and sit in St. Peter's cathedral. I wanted to see how the new pope was doing and especially enjoy the architecture in HD.
That http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Het_Baldakijn_van_Bernini_-_The_Baldachinno.jpg baldachin is amazing.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

What loop said.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Are you many a forumer that does quests and plays games on the side or a gamer/quester that comes to the forums on the side?

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

I dunno man. Guess I don't know my inner self.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I have account in many interesting forum that I found in Internet.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Former who does games and quests on the side.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Forumer that does quests and games as a side.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

*rolls down window* I would like a Forum with games and quests on the side. *garble from the speaker* Yes I know games and quests are the main dish but I like them better on the side. *more garble from the speaker* Well fine! I'll just go somewhere else! *drives off*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Gamer who does forums on the side. And if I'm on the forums this much, how long am I spending on AG per day? I don't know, but it's not affecting my grades in a positive manner.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I can't tell. I think I'm a gamer with forums to the side, but who knows.

Showing 1201-1215 of 3103