ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663980
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

@SSTG If that works out you better tell me where it is so I can come.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Start with one language and stick with it. Once you feel comfortable in that language you can move on to a new one.

I've learned English and Sign language my whole life and I'm currently taking Spanish class. You think I'm good to change to French next year?

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I've learned CSS, HTML, Batch, a little ACS2, and some JS. Hoping to improve on those this year.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have no clue. It's highly unfortunate that I have no clue, because if left alone with my mom, within half a minute she'll start lecturing me about how much of a failure I am and that when she was my age she already knew what she wanted to do and got a scholarship to America but she shouldn't really have gone to America because she wouldn't've met my dad if she'd stayed and this whole messy divorce wouldn't have happened, my dad's the reason I don't know what I want to do and should be burned at the stake, etc, etc.
She also tells me I should be an international correspondent.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

If you could be any animal, what animal would it be, and why?

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Cat, I like them when they are was kitten. They are fluffy.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

A bird, any kind of bird. Feeling the wind, while enjoying the awesome view, I like that.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

A shark. It would be interesting to live in the water and be feared by most of the other creatures around.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

A kiwi. It's one of the best animals, in my opinion.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

A tiger, I always loved how cool they were.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Chameleon. An excuse to sit around doing nothing.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Raven. Elegant, able to fly, and still very intelligent.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dolphin. Because they are smart. And cool. And people love them. And like humans they have sex for fun. I wonder if they make blowhole jokes cause I totally would. Basically a dolphin for the lols.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to be a cat so people can treat me like a god.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I have one in mind. This savage animal, though smart, is so territorial that it will raise groups of the same species to fight different groups of the SAME species. They're widespread and have as many different variations as dogs, yet they discriminate against certain variations. They're also shameless.

What am I talking about? Humans. B-)

On a serious note, kangaroos. Or maybe the mantis shrimp. Seriously, look up the mantis shrimp, it has one of the strongest punches in the world.

Showing 1261-1275 of 3103