ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663942
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I like Green Apple Soda

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@akshobhya : This is the question asked at the beginning of this thread. The current question is...

"Did/do you believe in Santa? If so, when did you learn he wasn't real?"

But I am certain it will be a new one today...

My answer: I believed in 'Sinterklaas', which is the Dutch version of Santa so to speak and I realised he wasn't real at an early age. The pain was to keep up the lie for my 3 years younger sister who still believed he existed at that moment. =P

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

This is the question asked at the beginning of this thread. The current question is...

Theres nothing that says you cant answer previous questions.. but akshobhya, you probably should have quoted the question so we knew which one you were answering.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I never believed in Santa. I actually got into fights at school when I was little because I told everyone he wasn't real and that presents were from parents and got in a bit o' trouble for it.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I believed in Santa for a short time, but my cousin ruined it right before I turned 7 by showing me a video he had taken of his living room of his parents putting all the presents under the Christmas tree and eating the cookies he had set out for Santa. He was the only 7 year old I had ever known who would go to such great lengths just to ruin his own childhood.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i believed in santa... i cant remember when i didnt... but i acted to believe in him for 2 reasons.

i wanted to make my family happy.

i wanted presents :3

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I believed in Santa, but I semi-hated him because my parents (whom were extremely poor at the time) couldn't afford presents for Christmas, using most of their money to buy the food to put on the table where all of my other relatives (whom were similarly poor) pitched in to have a luxurious Christmas feast.

Therefore, I thought Santa thought I was a bad kid and kind of grew up to dislike him until I found out he wasn't real at the age of 5.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

"Did/do you believe in Santa? If so, when did you learn he wasn't real?"

1 Which one?
2 All are real. They just aren't as impressive as the Vatican would have you believe.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

"What is your favorite soda?"
For me, it's a Mountain Dew. I love the Mountain Dew's flavor, and the fact that it's REALLY sugary. NOTHING like sugar!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So do we get a new question?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So do we get a new question?

Sorry I momentarily died for a few days.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is the best flash games website outside of AG?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The ArmorGames outside of ArmorGames.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well, the only other one I'd ever use would be Kong, and that's basically just for John and tourneys.

~Manly

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

YE OLDE NÃGROWNDS

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's quiet clear it's going to be Kongregate. And it's not just because of John.

Showing 346-360 of 3103