ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664869
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I don't watch TV much either, but whenever it's not a political commercial, I get really confused. So, yeah, back to the norm, whnatever that is.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Definitely. Those ads always have that stupid "creeper" voice when they're busy smearing the opponent. It's supposed to make the opponent sound like a terrible person but honestly to me it makes the candidate who made the commercial sound worse.

Plus there are signs everywhere. Hundreds of them, everywhere. A local grocery store is a voting location and there are so many signs that you can barely see the ground they're stuck in. Pointless. And annoying.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What in your mind is the stupidest named American city?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Baton Rouge. I mean calling a city Red Stick? Cannot think of much worse then that. Not even Hell, Michigan in my opinion. Though Kansas City is pretty stupid because it isn't in Kansas. I will still go with Baton Rouge though.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hell, Michigan

I need to visit there one day and drop off my stupid brother lol

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I found a list of stupid US city names.

Weiner, Arkansas isn't a very good name.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Do you prefer very spicy food or not spicy food?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Do you prefer very spicy food or not spicy food?

Not spicy food because when I eat something spicy, it ruins the taste, makes my tongue numb, makes me hot, and smoke comes out of my ears (well, not quite).

The only time I don't mind spicy food is when my nose is stuffy and I feel a cold coming.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Not very spicy. I just cannot handle much spice. Plus I usually just don't like the taste of spicy food.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Not very spicy. Spicy food tend to make me feel like my face is sweating and I just don't like the overall taste of it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Not very spicy.

Basically if a food is spicy for me, then the food doesn't have any taste. All I taste is a fire.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Out of the two not very spicy, I like spicy food but I've never really had much very spicy food at all...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

As the whim takes me... but if i want spicy, i mean spicy.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

It depends on what I'm eating. If I'm eating Mexican food or Cajun food, bring it on! Other than that, I don't usually eat a lot of spicy food.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I love spicy food. When it's available, I go for the hottest thing on the menu.

Showing 826-840 of 3103