ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3086 226788
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,086 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Do you prefer very spicy food or not spicy food?

Not spicy food because when I eat something spicy, it ruins the taste, makes my tongue numb, makes me hot, and smoke comes out of my ears (well, not quite).

The only time I don't mind spicy food is when my nose is stuffy and I feel a cold coming.

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

Not very spicy. I just cannot handle much spice. Plus I usually just don't like the taste of spicy food.

Chryosten
Chryosten
15,754 posts

Not very spicy. Spicy food tend to make me feel like my face is sweating and I just don't like the overall taste of it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,196 posts

Not very spicy.

Basically if a food is spicy for me, then the food doesn't have any taste. All I taste is a fire.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,526 posts

Out of the two not very spicy, I like spicy food but I've never really had much very spicy food at all...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,354 posts

As the whim takes me... but if i want spicy, i mean spicy.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,670 posts

It depends on what I'm eating. If I'm eating Mexican food or Cajun food, bring it on! Other than that, I don't usually eat a lot of spicy food.

09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

I love spicy food. When it's available, I go for the hottest thing on the menu.

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

As the whim takes me... but if i want spicy, i mean spicy.

Thai hot?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Thai hot?

lol, when I go to this one Thai restaurant my mom always orders the hottest level possible and they call it thai spicy. I thought that was a one place deal, I guess not.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Do you regularly workout?

Chryosten
Chryosten
15,754 posts

No, but when I do, I'm being forced by my brother.

ellock
ellock
388 posts

Haha... no. I need to, it would be good for me to actually have a bit of muscle and not just skin and bones. I just hate it so much... I eat pretty healthily though, so that counts for something *I say as I finish a cookie*.

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Nope. I used to do it on my bike while jumping on the rear then front wheel and doing 180 degrees and playing soccer. I don't do it anymore because I have nowhere flat to do it, there are hills everywhere so it's hard to do anything fun.

Lifting your own weight + your bike makes your arms and hands (grip) really strong. I miss doing it. ;(

I hate using machines so my only workout is riding, walking and running a little.

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

lol, when I go to this one Thai restaurant my mom always orders the hottest level possible and they call it thai spicy. I thought that was a one place deal, I guess not.

Key the words highest on the menu. Most likely if you are in USA that isn't the hottest for what they would do in an Asian country. USA spice < Asian spice

Do you regularly workout?

I used to. Then I moved to Indiana and got really lazy. If it wasn't cold like for 2/3rds of the year I feel that it would be easier.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,196 posts

I'm in marching band, they work you regularly. Plus on Tuesdays every week, my gym teacher makes us workout.

Showing 871-885 of 3086