ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665029
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

When was the last time you took a selfie?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Never. Unless you count me taking pictures of myself with my DSi but I was bored then.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Selfie? Hmmmmmm...well I frequently hijack my friend's phone, make hideous faces, crop them down until it's just a little square of horror, and then turn on the noir filter so I look like a demon. Does that count?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I only get caught on pictures when I'm sleeping. And that's embaressing.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Apparently, it happened on March 1. That's the date on the selfie. Why I chose to take it in the first place is a different question entirely.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Does Snapchat count?

If not, I have 1 selfie on my facebook. Enjoyed my hair that day

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I don't take selfies. I think they're meaningless, narcissistic, and I have a flip-phone from 2004.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i only took 2 selphies.

the first was because i realised i dont haev any pics of myself.

the second was because i was walking home from my grandmothers house and suddenly a chicken appeared in front of me on the street. it was so random i wanted to take a pic of us.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What's your favorite social network? (facebook, twitter, etc)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

What's your favorite social network?

The very phrase vexes me!

Tumblr. Very specific areas and very specific posts of Tumblr. But trying to find good posts is like walking through landmines in No Man's Land.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I like twitter a lot simply because I can rant very easily, but tumblr is pretty great as far as making me laugh. Facebook is worthless imo

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Tumblr. Very specific areas and very specific posts of Tumblr. But trying to find good posts is like walking through landmines in No Man's Land.

>_>

I'll take Facebook. Can say funny things and then go debate people and have people like my statuses and fulfill my desire for validation
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If you asked me 2 or more years ago, I would have said Armor Games. If your argument is that Armor Games never was a social network, girrl please. Look at that comment count and tell me you've talked to half that many people on Facebook.

Follow me!

Look outside.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Personally I like Facebook the best. I like being able to chat with my friends there and having events and stuff all in one place. Twitter is nicer for talking to people you aren't irl friends with though and those you don't want on your FB.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I don't use any of them, but my favorite from what I've seen and heard would be LinkedIn because it serves a more practical purpose than just chatting with people.

Showing 76-90 of 3103