ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665707
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Until this year it was that I was expected to participate in it. Now, since I don't have to, my least favorite thing would probably be how much everyone else loves it and how seriously they take it, and how they don't leave me alone about disliking it.

Icy windshields would be a close second, followed by possibly having to sit and wait for people to watch It's A Wonderful Life.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I seriously hate going to all the Christmas family reunions, I mean I have loads of aunts and uncles, which makes it extremely difficult. Not to mention all the friends my parents have. The hardest thing is the awkwardness between the nieces and nephews who I don't know.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The overemphasis on buying to express love has never sat well with me. It's such a nice time of year, but people can sometimes lose sight of that by making it hectic and stressful when it should be relaxing and peaceful.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

About not celebrating it.

Oh well.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Nothing. I didn't celebrate it, so, no good and bad things.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

What I hate about the season is being confronted with it for months in advance. Though this is not Christmas-specific, it also counts e.g. for Easter.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I hate when it's over. That's about it!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The snow and the cold that comes with it. Unlike lots of people I don't mind family reunions because I love all of my family. The only hard part sometimes is trying to get something useful for someone but it is worth it.

alyssa1
alyssa1
50 posts
Peasant

Nothing much, except when people don't appreciate your gifts.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

It seems like it comes earlier every year. Decorations are going up weeks before Thanksgiving. The year I start seeing them before Halloween is they year they go too far.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

People who whine about Christmas.
< I hate Christmas!
pen_mouth: \ < What did you say?!
\ < Yeah, no more whinning!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I also hate when no TV networks show my favorite Christmas movies which are The Bishop's Wife (a rare B&W movie I watch), The Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out kid.") ,Home Alone, Elf, and Bad Santa.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Christmas music being constantly played. Yeah I know that Christmas is a one year thing so its not playing throughout the year. However Christmas music has been played so much in just 3 months(yes October too) that it gets old and annoying.

Also has anyone noticed that it hasn't been much of a Christmas this year? I haven't seen any kids excited about it or anything.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Also has anyone noticed that it hasn't been much of a Christmas this year? I haven't seen any kids excited about it or anything.

That's because you're a knight. You don't hang out at the tavern with the peasants anymore. All you see is the king, his wife, advisers, jester, royal kids, and more knights.

I recommend hanging out with the wizard, he has a Christmas tree in his lab and some warm drinks. xD

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

People who whine about Christmas.
< I hate Christmas!

We just like to be left alone during the holiday season. People who talk about Christmas non-stop and pester us with their joy get on our nerves just as much as people who dislike the holiday probably get on yours.

Showing 1171-1185 of 3103