ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665951
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

In your opinion, what is the stupidest, most frivolous game that has been posted on AG?

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Clicker Heroes. And while it's stupid, it's also addictive.

Isigna
Isigna
51 posts
Blacksmith
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I just played clicker heroes, then I clicked on the creature and it started to lose health I'm sure it's not the worst on AG, but violence in video games really makes me upset I'm probably alone here though

Anyway, for me I'd say it's punk dress up, I enjoy playing dress up games every once and a while, however, I just don't get this one....

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are you kidding Pegasus? Dress up games are the best games here. They should all have 10/10s. :3

Can I say GemCraft? Well I'm saying it anyway.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Beat the Beard.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Sling Baby. It was just one giant advert to vote for a commercial.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

When Pong was a big thing, I think that game was incredibly popular nothing that made sense. I definitely disliked that game.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Ignite people on fire. I still enjoy the art, but I've never understood why the game was ever made.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Hacked AG Status was alot of fun back then.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

What Nicho said. If we were going for favorite stupid game then Light Cut would win for me.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your Game of the Year?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

If it has anything to do with any game ever, for 2014, I would say The Last of us.

Though if we are speaking for flash games, Kingdom Rush Frontiers.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Like Legendary said, if you are are talking any game I would have to go with The Last of Us Remastered. The gameplay, graphics, storyline, and everything are great.

Going from a list of just flash games would have to be Sentry Knight 2. Idk why I just enjoyed the game enough to play it a bit unlike most flash games this year.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Favourite game released in Europe this year: N/A

Favourite game released in the US (Because that's the largest demographic here) this year: Bravely Default

Favourite game I played this year: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Also my favourite game, ever. Fantastic characters, pretty good story overall, looks quite nice, absolutely brilliant gameplay. Oh, and I shed not a few tears during the course of the story.)

Favourite flash game: Planet Noevo 2

Most disappointing/inexplicably popular game I played: The Last of Us. So, what you're saying is, this fairly standard, albeit pretty, third person shooter which is trying to be Resident Evil 4, Telltale's The Walking Dead, and The Road but fails at all three is the best game ever made. Could you run that past me again? I mean, it's not a bad game by any means, but it's just sort of unmemorable.

Showing 1291-1305 of 3103