ForumsNews and FeedbackCombining Forums

80 22711
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings all,

Many of our forums aren't as active as we'd all wish them to be, so lately we've been discussing combining forums. While I can't promise we can follow everybody's opinion or request on this matter, I think it's fair to ask you guys what you feel should be combined, and what shouldn't be combined. Here is some meat to get you started...

-We're talking about combining much of the "Gaming" forums, but not Forum Games.
-Possibly removing "Newcomers Forum" and putting that as a sticky instead.
-Combining Art/Programming into a creative forum.
-Bumping Tavern up to the top, general chat generally is.

• 80 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The quest forum group and the game walkthroughs to be in flash games.

Walktrough and flash... think the majority walk this way...
quests in it too... quests are a main feature on AG, so leave them alonê^^

The WEPR in The tavern

Sorry, thats the worst idea i read here, if there is one sub that deserved to stand alone, than its the WEPR.

The popular media in Art Music and writing.[/qoute]

Not a single pitch point, they simply dont fit.

[quote]The MMO forum group in the flash games section

Nah, the MMO-section is just for MMOs, dont mix them up with the flash games, specially when flash games combined with walkthroughs...
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The WEPR in The tavern

You've just earned a fourth no from the audience... I honestly wouldn't think of singing anymore, just saying.

The popular media in Art Music and writing.

No. The AG users' art isn't &quotopular media"... The AMW needs to just stay alone and the pop media needs to go into the tavern.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Nah, the MMO-section is just for MMOs, dont mix them up with the flash games, specially when flash games combined with walkthroughs...

But if you create one section for general gaming, you can put flash games, video games, quests, walkthroughs and MMOs all in the same place.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

But if you create one section for general gaming, you can put flash games, video games, quests, walkthroughs and MMOs all in the same place.

This is a gaming site. You can't just throw all of the forums for games together. Even if they are sparse in content and activity, they are the purpose of this site. While some of them can be combined, you definitely cannot throw them all together in one big melting pot.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Support + News
Flash Games + Quests + Game Walkthroughs
Popular Media + Tavern

Showing 76-80 of 80