ForumsGamesBatman Arkham Knight

5 5841
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Trailer
The final game in the Arkham series has been confirmed as Arkham Knight. Scarecrow is back, which is great as he is one of my favorite villains. I just really hope they don't bring back Joker again. Origins was disappointing due to *spoilers ahead* Black Mask being advertised as the main villain, and it was just Joker instead. Joker can stay dead, and Scarecrow and be the main antagonist. They also added in the Batmobile, which we can now actually drive. Should be interesting when combined with the other mechanics. I just hope it doesn't get too GTA-ish due to the new driving.

Your thoughts and hype are welcome.

• 5 Replies
Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

Oh my God I love these games. I've played them all and enjoyed several of the DLCs as they've been released over the years. While I'm sad over it being the final game, at least I get to look forward to yet another game from the Arkham series.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Meh. I was sorely dissapointed by Arkham Asylum, haven't played any others yet, though.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Nice. I'm pretty excited for the next one. I just hope it isn't a rehashing of the old games, which can happen quite often with games like these.

Meh. I was sorely dissapointed by Arkham Asylum

no u
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Nice. I'm pretty excited for the next one. I just hope it isn't a rehashing of the old games, which can happen quite often with games like these.

It should be better than Origins. Rocksteady is back, which is great news.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I just hope it isn't a rehashing of the old games,

The world will be 5 times bigger than Arkham City, not just another copy like Origins.
Showing 1-5 of 5