ForumsNews and FeedbackQuestioning RE: Glean2

5 4331
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Glean was officially released about a month ago on competitors websites.

My question is, why is it not here? Did the author not contact AG? Did he just not want to upload it to the site? Was there a falling out between the author and the devs here?

So many questions. As great a game as the first one was, I'm very surprised and actually quite sad it's not here.

Maybe the author and the devs here are working on its release with quests? So many questions.

-PB

• 5 Replies
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I guess I didn't put this in the correct forum. I will fixed that.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I will fixed that.

Your question isn't very old, it may well be answered yet.

If by "fixing" it you mean posting it again in another sub-forum, that's called double- (or multi-) posting and isn't generally appreciated on web forums. Better to wait for one of the mods to notice and move it, or ask one of them on their profile page to do it if you're in a hurry.

Cheers.
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I am merely suggesting that I placed this content in the wrong forum in the first place.This isn't a suggestion, it's certainly not news, but I guess it could be considered feedback?

I would place it in a correct forum if I could but I cannot. If an admin could help move this thread to the correct place it would be nice of them, since I don't want, as you stated above, to multi-post.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

I reached out to the dev about Glean 2 but didn't hear back. I guess I should poke him again, see what the deal is. I'd definitely like to get the game on the site.

-Tass

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Thank you so much for the update. I really appreciate it.

Showing 1-5 of 5