ForumsThe TavernSleep!

37 9728
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I want to sleep, but my body somehow refuses to feel tired, so I created this thread! I never learn (And I doubt most do); you crave sleep, but at night you just stay up late, and wake up full of the bitterness of regret. And then, proceed to repeat the cycle. I haven't slept before midnight for more than two days in a row since I was ten.

Discuss all your weirdest sleep-related experiences here!

• 37 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Ugh, i don't have time to stay up all day/night nor do i have the money to purchase anything... I need to go from staying up till two doing math to waking up a 5:15 getting ready for the bus... I'm thinking of going the natural route, any other suggestions?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Hey guys look at me I'm just using jet lag to my advantage hey hey guys hey

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

AND LOOK AT ME NOW WOW
This isn't technically spam, is it?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

This isn't technically spam, is it?

If bender can post "hmmmm" without anyone noticing, i think you are good to go.. xp
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, I didn't sleep last night, but that should take care of my jet lag if I don't fall asleep right now

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I normally stay up on weekends untill early morning...
exactly what happend the day before yesterday.
Also,on sundays,i have to stay up waching cosmos.
One time,i tried putting on relaxing music on my computer,but it was WAY TOO SHORT.I had to keep restarting the music wich involved me getting back up many times.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Some people actually have an easier time falling asleep in front of the TV than they do in their own bed. Someone else is going to have to explain why this is, but I've always found it to be an interesting phenomenon.

Yeah my grandma was like that, we started watching a movie late in the evening and 10 minutes later she was snoring! xD
I wish I could do that too.
Showing 31-37 of 37