ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Can't play ANY games....

8 10056
darkumbra
darkumbra
8 posts
Peasant

So... when I try to play a game... I get the usual 'ad' screen - but it blacks out immediately and doesn't do anything.

Tried several games Cursed Treasure 2, Gem Craft Lab, Monsters Den Chron ---- no luck

I have done the following.

Logged out and logged back in
Rebooted my computer
Re-installed the latest Adobe FLash

No Luck

I need this fixed BEFORE the new Gem Craft comes out - so? A few months yet?

• 8 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Try another browser?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You might have to disable some of your anti-virus software and Firewalls that block Google Ads or Youtube, causing them not to load.

meklaw71
meklaw71
1 posts
Blacksmith

I have not been able to play either for about 3 days now... I have 2 Linux systems and 2 different windows (xp pro and win 8 ) systems in my home and I cannot play on any of the four. This happens when the Top chef Canada ad comes up...at first it was only sometimes some games about 4 and 5 days ago but now it is every game all the time and every time the advertisement flashes there is a title of Top Chef Canada...Never anything different ..Maybe armor should remove and fix the ads for top chef

darkumbra
darkumbra
8 posts
Peasant

Hmm... this is one of those problems where (to the best of my knowledge) NOTHING changed on my end. No new programmes installed - nothing different. I typically play a game or two everyday - A Gem craft a day keeps the trolls away.

Then yesterday things stopped working. Haven't tried another browser yet - really don't want to do that. But I will if I must.

Thanks for the ideas folks

darkumbra
darkumbra
8 posts
Peasant

And magic --- today? no changes to the system on my end - and it's working again. Gotta love computer systems - they have a mind of their own.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Hmm,it must be an admin. who fixed it,As you say,it didn't work on any computer,so it must be a glich.
=)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not us, but we're glad your fixed.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Huh?It is really magic...
=O