Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New Here

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 5:57pm

FlashGamesBRAT

FlashGamesBRAT

12 posts

Hi my name is FlashGamesBRAT I'm new at armorgames forum! I recently made youtube account where I do play flash games so I thought that I have to be part of a community and what is better than armorgames =] I'm very interested of you guys posting cool games that you like so I can play those on my youtube channel!

Welcome everybody! )

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 5:59pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,845 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, home of games, the forums, and my poisnous cookies. Speaking of which, would you like one?

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 6:01pm

FlashGamesBRAT

FlashGamesBRAT

12 posts

Haha, I'll pass for now

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 12:06am

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

A YouTuber, huh... welcome to Armorgames, then!

I assume you suppose how awesome Armorgames is! If not, let me tell you that you stumbled upon one of the most awesome places; AG's range of awesomeness is huge!
Shall you need help with something or a friend to talk to, feel free to contact me or any one of these awesome Armorgamers*.

By the way, before committing yourself to anything deadly, make sure you pay Death a visit. What for? For a waltz. Yes; a waltz.. she loves to dance. She may even reward you...

*Armorgamers = citizens of Armorgames

Enjoy your stay!

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 7:28am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

803 posts

Hello Flash!
Welcome to AG!

hopefully u have fun in the community as well as playing the games on YT

GAME ON
~~Black~~

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 7:53am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,753 posts

Hell-O victim

Haha, I'll pass for now

Lil misunderstanding here,,, you have no choice...
So take this shovel ,follow the other victims northwest, meet the burial grounds (avoid the pools of blood on the roadside, its a mess to pull somebody out of them... not that someone will help you to get out of them^^), search yourself a nice place and dig, now the shovel is handy, your own grave.

Cool games... "cool" could mean all or nothing... we dont know which kind of games you prefer, better give us a few informations about your preferations. More expedient than throwing tons of games in.

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 12:04pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

Welcome to AG , come closer , take this torch to light you path , but remember that you wont see the light in a long long *cough* time

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 12:40am

Spartan

Spartan

2,928 posts

I demand walkthroughs from you on the FLASH! Every hour of every day...No pressure.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 5:19am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Welcome dude.. stay chill, enjoy the site.. x)

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:06pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Welcome. If you made walkthroughs on how to earn every quest in every game, you would be a very popular person here.

Reply to New Here

You must be logged in to post a reply!