ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature friday(New features)

8 4051
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I think AG has implemented new features into AG!

-Now we can see how much progress we have done in a quest!
-New rating system
-Hovering over a person's Armatar now tells us how much time a user has been active then.(Only works if a user has been active now)
=)

• 8 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

They are also some changes in the friendslist (if you are on the friends-site of your profile), delete button changed and you have sort-features.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Yeah I like the deleting friends, that way if an account is banned, you can still delete them from friends.

I have also noticed if you click on the armatar it take you to their profile. At least in the forums it does.

The "Progress" is super helpful! you can know how much more you need to do which really helps.

~~Black~~

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yeah I like the deleting friends, that way if an account is banned, you can still delete them from friends.

?
You could always do that
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

You could do that before, but what Unleashed was saying is that the button looks different from before.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yepp, before the change the delete friend was more like a button (red letters "Delete" with a black line oval line around), now its just a simple black cross.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

-Hovering over a person's Armatar now tells us how much time a user has been active then.(Only works if a user has been active now)

Is this new? I thought I noticed it a few days ago, sometime during the week. Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me. It's still a pretty new feature regardless of what day of the week it was added on.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I have also noticed if you click on the armatar it take you to their profile. At least in the forums it does

It is a '3 weeks ago' feature.

Is this new?

It is new.I noticed it 1 day after the feature friday.

[i]They are also some changes in the friendslist (if you are on the friends-site of your profile), delete button changed and you have sort-features.[/b]

I just noticed it,it is really helpful!
=)

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I hate typos...
I just noticed the sort by feature on the friends list!
Good job!
=)

Showing 1-8 of 8