ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273348
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Finished my castle for the contest just in time.

Finished packing, finally.
I'M GOING TO CHINAAAA

Why pack if you can just dig a really deep hole?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've been gone all week and though I'm kinda breaking the nonexistent rules of this thread. I'm just going to do a brief post about what I did.

Laser tag, mini golf, go karts, reading a book, watch tv, play monopoly, go karts again, dentist appointment, tying my dad's shoes everyday because he broke his hand so he can't do it himself, getting blood drawn by needle, played chess, and watched the Lego Movie.

That's pretty much it, unless I forgot something which is very likely.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I won a game of pool, probably for the first time ever since I was 8 or 9. My friend and I beat our two other friends, and I made the winning shot, which I'm sure surprised me more than it did anyone else.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I went to go see need for speed. it was an okay movie. not as good as Tokyo drift in my opinion.. xp

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I was in school betwen 8AM-5PM because i have a lot of competitions in nexts weeks and i have to study more!
:'D

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today in school there was this thing called 'Reality Check' to prepare us for the future(child-care, taxes, rent, insurance, etc.). According to Reality Check I have 3 children and after paying all my taxes I ended up with a little over $2,000.

Of course this was all fake because in real life I would probably not end with that much.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I played chess with about four different people--none of whom were very skilled, so I remained undefeated--and I ate a blue pancake.

(It's just a regular pancake with blue food coloring)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Three gals came to my house and didn't leave for like 15 minutes so I went on a walk with them ^^

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I came back from China

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Had a band thing going on today. Just got back from it. We won gold!

Also I can apparently hold my pee for 17 hours straight.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm I bit my toenails.,

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I wore the amazing new shoes that arrived yesterday. These shoes are so cool. They're called Nike Streetball 1.5.
If you are looking for a pair of basketball/freestyle shoes that will raise your street credit about 15 notches and make you feel so cool, these are the shoes for you.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I watched another cool episode of Nova on PBS titled
Inside Animals Minds: Bird Genius.
Certain species of birds can solve puzzles, make plans for the future, and create tools to help them find food.
I already knew about birds being intelligent because my mom always had parakeets while I grew up and I used to hide food under obstacles and the birds had to pull, push and lift an object in order to get to the food and all of them figured out how to do it.

You'd be amazed what some of our pets can do when we interact with them a lot, especially when we start early in their life.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I slipped on a skateboard.. my only regret is not having someone there to film it and laugh.. x)

Showing 61-75 of 684