ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273360
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

The interesting thing I did today was meet some pot smokers in a game of geocaching, and broke into a barn with my dad.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I woke up.
Oh, and I also fell down the stairs. And from then on I was "doing my homework" at my computer.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I had a discussion with friends about AIDS and why it has lost space in the media. I wrote a text about it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was my first time shaving today. Those shows I watched when I was little always made shaving look painful, but its not, at all.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I learned about Marmite on wikipedia.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been raising and training my new puppy Gigi.
She now can walk on a leash without trying to chew on it all the time.
She poop and pee on her pad and outside as well.
She sleeps all night without crying.
She did all this in only a week with a few accidents of course but that's okay.
She's a great dog.
I can wait for her to be old enough so I can have my life back. xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I found the old locked thread of this after searching through Manly's comments for 10 minutes.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't like the new standard of information this new thread imposes upon us.

Old thread:

Tell anything that happened today

This thread:

talk about something interesting that happened to you today

In the old thread, I could talk about the boring day I had and it would be perfectly relevant. But now that I have to wait for something interesting to happen in my life, you probably won't see another post here from me for weeks.
Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

Well I decided to pick my guitar back up and learn a few songs.. So that's a plus.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In the old thread, I could talk about the boring day I had and it would be perfectly relevant. But now that I have to wait for something interesting to happen in my life, you probably won't see another post here from me for weeks.

Well you can still talk about your boring day, just when I was talking to Moe about remaking the thread he said something sorta like,
Maybe to avoid the whole 'chat thread' thing, you could make it something like "What interesting thing did you do today"
, so I was like yeah I can do that and then this was created.

So you can still talk about your day, just don't suddenly turn this into a chat thread. Which was why the old one was locked.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Edited a video in Final Cut pro X. I love the Muzzle flares and sound effects possible!

~~Black~~

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Learned Lost Woods (LoZ) and Imperial March (Star Wars) on bass

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I found a box of Altoids in my sock drawer. It will be interesting to try and figure out how old they are and how long they've been there.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Had some sort of State test thing today. Wether I did good or not is a mystery, because we have to take another one tomorrow.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I strated to study english again

Showing 1-15 of 684