ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273342
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I went to climb that steep hill again. I started in 14th speed then I gradually went down to 9th. I did it 6 times this month so far and I still feel like I'm going to die once I reach the top. >:O

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Make another map for Warcraft III using World Editor.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well yesterday I came back from Summer camp. Nothing too interesting.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Witness a friend of mine drive his bike in the opposite side of a road and manage not to get hit by a car. It was interesting.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I washed my car today and went grocery shopping. I couldn't find pomegranate syrup anywhere in the store. I ate lunch at a Cuban restaurant later.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Well, I chat with my Long Distance Relationship Ex. Go to my classmate's house then play a little of BasketBall.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Also today, I won seven quests including five from Egg Knight.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Practice a dance step !

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I went open water swimming in Lake Lanier where I swam out to a nearby island. I saw a bunch of sunfish, and a few even nipped at my feet and leg!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I was attacked by a butterfly and got a sunburn.

Man today just wasn't that great.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was attacked by a butterfly and got a sunburn.

You gotta watch out for those sneaky butterflies. They look all cute and colorful so when you approach them POW POW, they slap you with their wings!
xD xD xD
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I posted on armorgames

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I went for a three mile hike around a big hill and saw lots of lovely plants and insects.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yesterday(since I wasn't able to post then) I went to a marching band party where we swam in a pond, played games, ate pizza, and had a bonfire.

A whole week of sores from marching band practice really pays off when a party is involved the very last day.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Able to solve Math Problem ?

Showing 196-210 of 684