ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273353
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been swearing at the weather.
We're having a heatwave and it was supposed to be over on Sunday but it was extended to Monday night and now it's until Tuesday night! >:O

It was such a great Summer until now.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I hear free music album, downloaded from Bandcamp.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Work on an old Mac computer.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Went to school, realized I was in ridiculously advanced classes I don't remember signing up for, and now I'm trying to get out of them quick before I die. Who even assigns an essay on the first day of school, anyway...?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was walking my puppy Gigi when I noticed 7 hummingbirds buzzing around a tree in a neighboring yard. I though they probably hung a container with sweet water to attract the birds.

As I looked at the tree I saw one hummingbird standing still on a branch, it stood there for about 2 seconds.
I was surprised because usually, all you see is a blur around their body because they flap their wings so fast and they're constantly moving, you can't really see them.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I cleated my ankle while sliding in meh baseball game and got a nasty gash in my leg :/

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So far all I did was play Town of Salem for about six hours. Gah.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

I saw a movie called Maan Karate(Tamil movie and I can understand tamil),Great movie.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I did my first practical chemistry lesson of sixth form.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, my mom finally admitted how much she hated me, screamed/insulted me again, threatened to kill me several times, almost stabbed me with scissors, and then kicked me out of the house. I didn't manage to get all of my stuff packed by the time my dad came to pick me up, so I hope she doesn't throw anything away before I can go back and get it. I also hope she doesn't wreck my piano.
Since Aggs has to stick to the normal schedule set up when my parents got divorced, I hope she won't miss me too much.
Life is a really stupid thing when I can't even see my own sister for more than one week a month.

Kanuck_Lavinator
Kanuck_Lavinator
15 posts
Peasant

Decided to watch Breaking Bad from Season 1 Wasn't a 'fan' but second episode hilarious lol

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Oh... wow Storm. That REALLY sucks. Im sorry.

I got sick. Woke up today with a massive chest cold, and will be suffering through this for the next week. Great. So much for having a good week of swim and cross country practices. This is gonna be fun! :\\

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I went to school and then came home and now i'm tired. My life is oh so interesting.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I officially became American citizen.
Yeah, I can vote this November! xD

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I had my first two periods of my enrichment activity, which is critical thinking with my old history teacher. Over the year, we'll run debates, create a blog, and make trips to cultural destinations.

Showing 241-255 of 684