Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What interesting things did you do today?

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 6:06pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,313 posts

Went to school, realized I was in ridiculously advanced classes I don't remember signing up for, and now I'm trying to get out of them quick before I die. Who even assigns an essay on the first day of school, anyway...?

Posted Aug 31, '14 at 9:14pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,382 posts

Knight

I was walking my puppy Gigi when I noticed 7 hummingbirds buzzing around a tree in a neighboring yard. I though they probably hung a container with sweet water to attract the birds.

As I looked at the tree I saw one hummingbird standing still on a branch, it stood there for about 2 seconds.
I was surprised because usually, all you see is a blur around their body because they flap their wings so fast and they're constantly moving, you can't really see them.

Posted Aug 31, '14 at 9:30pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,472 posts

I cleated my ankle while sliding in meh baseball game and got a nasty gash in my leg :/

Posted Sep 1, '14 at 5:41am

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,313 posts

So far all I did was play Town of Salem for about six hours. Gah.

Posted Sep 5, '14 at 7:17am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

369 posts

I saw a movie called Maan Karate(Tamil movie and I can understand tamil),Great movie.

Posted Sep 5, '14 at 5:15pm

09philj

09philj

1,782 posts

I did my first practical chemistry lesson of sixth form.

Posted Sep 10, '14 at 9:54pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,313 posts

Well, my mom finally admitted how much she hated me, screamed/insulted me again, threatened to kill me several times, almost stabbed me with scissors, and then kicked me out of the house. I didn't manage to get all of my stuff packed by the time my dad came to pick me up, so I hope she doesn't throw anything away before I can go back and get it. I also hope she doesn't wreck my piano.
Since Aggs has to stick to the normal schedule set up when my parents got divorced, I hope she won't miss me too much.
Life is a really stupid thing when I can't even see my own sister for more than one week a month.

last edited Sep 10 2014 09:55 pm by StormWalker

Posted Sep 13, '14 at 5:35pm

Kanuck_Lavinator

Kanuck_Lavinator

10 posts

Decided to watch Breaking Bad from Season 1 :p Wasn't a 'fan' but second episode hilarious lol

Posted Sep 13, '14 at 6:57pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,232 posts

Oh... wow Storm. That REALLY sucks. Im sorry.

I got sick. Woke up today with a massive chest cold, and will be suffering through this for the next week. Great. So much for having a good week of swim and cross country practices. This is gonna be fun! :\\

Posted Sep 16, '14 at 7:26pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,472 posts

I went to school and then came home and now i'm tired. My life is oh so interesting.

Reply to What interesting things did you do today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!