ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273685
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I walked with my dog Gigi, we went around 2 blocks. I dropped her home and went to the closest gas station to get some milk then I got something to eat for me and my wife at a restaurant close by.

It took me 24 minutes to walk there and 30 to come back because there was some snow on the ground.

Finally, we're getting some snow! xD We're supposed to get between 5 to 9 inches, I hope we get 9 but I doubt it, this state suck when it comes to snow.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been looking at this catalog. I think I'll buy a new bike.
https://archive.org/details/pleasuresobjects00wils I want the one on page 18!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I found this article. It's very interesting. It also show you why the pathetic and obsolete music industry is loosing the battle because they want to continue living in the past and screw people off their money the old way.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Someone at my school was arrested for selling a large amount of drugs today, I think.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Well the most interesting thing that's happened to me in weeks happened to me today. I woke up on the bathroom floor with blood everywhere.

I don't know how I got there but I must have blacked out and hit my nose on the floor. The weird part was that there was blood literally everywhere on the floor, even if I was standing when the nosebleed started I don't know how it could have gotten so much and so far away. There was also some on the wall/door, as well as a couple drops on the counter.

Somehow after that, I had none on my clothes apart from a drop on my jeans, which was pretty amazing considering that my arms and hands had nearly no clean spots, just completely red. Additionally my head was hurting all over including the jaw and the back of my head (I woke up face down). It still hurts right now. Plus my arms were shaking pretty badly for about an hour afterwards. I had a couple cuts on my hand and shoulder but I seemed all the blood came from my nose, which doesn't seem to be broken.

I set to work cleaning up the mess, optioning to use a whole box of tissues rather than wreck a cloth. Took about 10 minutes but it's all good now!

I would be mildly worried about this, except your Canadian so I don't think there's any serial killers/rapists. But then again, you're probably just making stuff up:P
Edit: I am racist against Canadians, sorry xP

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yeah those danm Canadians! Hey, I'm Canadian myself!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@SSTG I bought myself a bike!!! A transporter to be exact... and I took it for a grocery run today! Man! That's real handy, a box in the front where you can stash those groceries!

#happybiker

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@SSTG I bought myself a bike!!! A transporter to be exact... and I took it for a grocery run today! Man! That's real handy, a box in the front where you can stash those groceries!

Good for you! Riding a bike is one of the best way to exercise along with swimming.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@SSTG Errr... buddy... you know I'm from the Netherlands, right?! Haha

Let's see... this will be bike... numberrrr... 10 for me now! Heh, had to think hard to remember the exact number!

Here in the Netherlands, it's normal to learn how to ride a bike at a very young age and it's even more normal for almost everyone to own a bike at some point in their lives. The chance of encountering someone that doesn't own a bike here is about 1 in 100,000 probably!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here in the Netherlands, it's normal to learn how to ride a bike at a very young age and it's even more normal for almost everyone to own a bike at some point in their lives. The chance of encountering someone that doesn't own a bike here is about 1 in 100,000 probably!

When I visited the old city of Bruges, we passed by a high school in the modern part and there were about 80 bikes near the entrance and I saw some older people riding. I thought it was cool! I saw it on TV before so I knew about the passion for bicycling there. Seeing it in person was a fun experience.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

When I visited the old city of Bruges, we passed by a high school in the modern part and there were about 80 bikes near the entrance and I saw some older people riding. I thought it was cool! I saw it on TV before so I knew about the passion for bicycling there. Seeing it in person was a fun experience.

Yeah, when I was in the city of Haarlem, I saw a bike parking area that must have had at least... 250 bikes in it.

Anyway, I'm learning Russian now.
Поκa

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I realized that I now have 12000 POSTS!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today I went to an eye doctor appointment. They put eye drops in and I had to wear floppy sunglasses for about 4 hours.

I then went for my job interview at an amusement park. The lady said I did great on my interview, but unfortunately they reached the maximum capacity of 15 year olds. She did say that if a spot is available, they'll call me.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I played R2 in Smash Bros 4 and wrecked him. It was fun beating him seeing how I had not played Smash 4 in a month or two.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I played against a guy with a custom ganondorf and I lost, however I don't play Smash for Wii U that much now, so it makes sense.

Showing 421-435 of 684