Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What interesting things did you do today?

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 11:43pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,668 posts

Knight

Taste test and tell me how it goes

Just like regular Altoids, which could mean one of two things. Either they've only been there for a few months or less, or there is no expiration date on Altoids. According to this guy, they taste about the same even after 6-8 years.

The only interesting thing I've done today is discuss why certain site features don't and probably will not exist, and if you call that interesting, I'm glad at the very least that your standards are as low as mine are.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 4:30am

DrElmer

DrElmer

550 posts

I was almost in a collision. Some idiot ran a stop sign right as I had entered the intersection and stopped just short of me. I rolled down the window, gave him a few choice words and went on my way. That's what you get for driving a Prius.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 1:24pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I watched Carlin stand-up for like 4 hours. :^)

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 3:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,992 posts

Knight

Had a dentist appointment scheduled today but due to some snow it was cancelled. Yay!

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 9:07pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

I dropped my phone and the screen cracked. I guess texting people now could be considered interesting.

That's what you get for driving a Prius.

I get stuck behind Prius drivers a lot. They aren't as dangerous as the one you mentioned, but they almost always drive slower than average.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 10:40pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,561 posts

Knight

Interesting? Not so sure but for the past 2 days the temperature was 80 and 77 F. I went for a walk with my dogs wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
Tonight I went for a walk with my dogs wearing a winter coat because the temperature was 29 F (feel like 18) with wind gusts of 40 mph and 80% humidity so I almost froze my arse! It usually takes more than that for me to be cold but a 41 degree drop in one day is a little crazy. >:O

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 11:27pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,175 posts

I played a game of three on three basketball with some dudes at da park. I scored the game winning point for my team.
Also, I made a 20ft shot in the basket with my eyes closed once, I doubt if that will ever happen again.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 11:30pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Good news: I found a bug in my apartment, and I was able to identify it because we are studying that order of insect in my BSCI class.
Bad news: We're studying Blattodea, the insect order for roaches.

I'm not 100% sure it's a roach, though, but at least a good 85%.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 11:32pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Also, I made a 20ft shot in the basket with my eyes closed once, I doubt if that will ever happen again.

Dude, perfect.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 1:00am

SSTG

SSTG

12,561 posts

Knight

I'm not 100% sure it's a roach, though, but at least a good 85%.

If it's one of them you better kill it fast because tomorrow you'll have 4 and the next day you'll have 16 and so on.
I lived in an apartment a long time ago and some white trash neighbors moved in next door and a month later my place was infested with roaches.
Those bugs are disgusting and hard to exterminate. They can make you sick too.

Reply to What interesting things did you do today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!