Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What interesting things did you do today?

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 1:08am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I threw a pen into a trash can 10 feet away backwards over my shoulder, off the wall. This is what an interesting day at work sounds like.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 3:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,524 posts

If it's one of them you better kill it fast because tomorrow you'll have 4 and the next day you'll have 16 and so on.

Worse than that, that 16 isn't what will be soon, it is what is already there. When restaurants find roaches they need to call an exterminator ASAP and have em get the whole place because if you find one that means there is a crap-ton more within the building

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 2:02pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

455 posts

True those bugs are disgusting but more disgusting for me when they fly :/

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 5:03pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,364 posts

Had a substitute bus driver today. After school, he quickly braked twice and both times we almost flew out of our seats... and he wasn't even out of the bus parking lot.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 5:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I just found out that they have a new design for a pepsi can. It's light blue, and it says pepsi under the logo. There's also a pepsi logo in the second P where pepsi is verticle. The letters are slightly different as well. Pretty interesting, if you ask me.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 5:47pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,143 posts

I drew a fabulous doodle on my hand, and then my graphics teacher suggested  that I scan my hand so I can keep the design and use it later. It made my hand tingly, but only because it's the flat scanner and I had a large piece of plastic sitting on my hand for five minutes because the scanner runs like a crotchety old man taking a dump. Which isn't very fast.
And, um, hm. Half my lunch blew away in the wind today because it was windy, and I'd looked down for a minute to pick up a pencil and I look up and FWOOSH there goes my sandwich and my fruit snacks (which are more like fruit-scented rubber) off into the far yonder.
After that we had to go inside.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 10:59pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I've been listening to songs from this list in the background of internetting. That's everything worth mentioning today, and it's probably not very scintillating for most of you, but for those of you synth-pop fans, that link may make your day a bit more interesting as well.

I just found out that they have a new design for a pepsi can. It's light blue, and it says pepsi under the logo.

That's every Pepsi can. You may have to grace us with some images so we can get an idea of what this alleged new design looks like.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 11:37pm

tuoitre1986

tuoitre1986

1 post

play game only :))

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 11:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I worked (as usual), and then I played video games for like 5 hours. That's a rarity for me, believe it or not...

Posted Mar 14, '14 at 12:00am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,499 posts

I got a 97% on my lab practical!! Thank God!

Reply to What interesting things did you do today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!