ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273874
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

I went sailing today and capsized twice. The first time on purpose. The second time, not so much...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I celebrated my birthday.
Nah, I didn't celebrate because I'm 50 yo today.
10 years from now I'll be an old fart!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hahahahah. Happy 50th birthday @SSTG . If you want something to distract yourself, take the numbers, reverse them ("05&quot and go around pretending you are 5 for a whole day. That would be a good laugh xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hahahahah. Happy 50th birthday @SSTG . If you want something to distract yourself, take the numbers, reverse them ("05&quot and go around pretending you are 5 for a whole day. That would be a good laugh xD

Thanks. Or I could say that 25 years ago I was 25.

Easelm
Easelm
24 posts
Shepherd

Nothing really happened to myself, but I was somewhat productive today. I uploaded a Youtube video, played some games on Armor Games, rewrote some tasks for my development team on a game we're about to release, watched Natural Born Pranksters movie, and that is all I did today. \o/

Don't tell anyone but I mostly played games on here all day. Shh!

SamuraiWar42
SamuraiWar42
23 posts
Nomad

Saw Rogue One - it was worth the hype suprisingly!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Hung out with my 3 best friends and went ice skating, which was fun

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This didn't happen today, more like 4 days ago, but I got my first job working the lifts at the local ski resort.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Went and saw Rogue One with the family.

Tristea
Tristea
21 posts
Peasant

I uh, I got a gf today, which was pretty exciting for me

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I opened AG for the first time in a long time and checked if my old friends have logged in lately

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Celebrated New Year with a party!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I walked around my neighborhood and looked at the damage left by the crazy storm we got last night.
Many houses have their window screens full of holes and some house with vinyl sidings have big holes in them, cars all over the place have huge dents.

I haven't seen anything bad on my house but the insurance guy will come check my roof.
My house is 12 yo so maybe it's time to put some new tiling's.

I never witnessed such as violent hail storm before. Some hail was as big as a golf ball and it lasted at least 5 minutes.

I really thought my dinning room window would break but it didn't. I was lucky.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I saved a baby prey mantis. It was stuck in a spider web so I picked it up and put it on my deck.
I felt good about it because it's my favorite bug.

When that baby grows up, it'll be back , look for that spider, find it, grab it and OM NOM NOM it!

Lyncathia
Lyncathia
7 posts
Nomad

well that spider will probably dead cause you stole its food....
i feel bad for the dude... that spidey just wanted something to eat,,

things i do today.....
woke up on my bed 1hr earlier...

Showing 631-645 of 684