Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What interesting things did you do today?

Posted Mar 18, '14 at 10:24pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,576 posts

I got all the Battallion Commander quests. Just 87 more and then I'm at 200.

Posted Mar 18, '14 at 10:52pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

I got to see my bus driver hit a basketball hoop while pulling up to my stop, then my friends got stuck on the bus and had to get interviewed and stuff ahahaha

Posted Mar 18, '14 at 11:48pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

8,182 posts

My sister made a cake for my mom's birthday (I helped a little) and then when my mom came over to get it, her and dad yelled at each other for ten minutes until she threatened to smash the cake we slaved hours on over her head.
There wasn't any school today because the school system is afraid of a little cold weather (I mean really, how many more days can they take off until we start having school on Saturday?) but it wasn't a very good day.
Also, the day started off badly as well, since my sister's friends came over to get her, but my sister was still in bed so I told them as much and they left. Then my sister woke up (or maybe she was already awake) and said "Who was that?" I told her it was her friends, and if she wanted to catch them she'd better go downstairs RIGHT NOW to tell them to wait five minutes. Instead, she decided to comb her hair and then yelled at me when she realized her friends had left. And then she clunked around the house for ten minutes before storming up to my room and trying to smack me with a book. Good thing I'd locked my door. Then she arranged another pickup, went out with her friends, and then came back mad again because apparently I'd made her miss going to a place that served nice pasta when I told her friends that she was in bed. Then she called my dad to whine about it, and when my dad came home I got a ten minute lecture (which is pretty short, considering my dad). And then my sister whined about it again over dinner, and again before we went to bed.

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 8:19pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,583 posts

Knight

I reached 12121 posts. But now that beautiful number is gone.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 4:36am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

I rode a skateboard for the first time in 6 months. I was never very good to begin with so I didnt have much to relearn anyway.. xp

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 7:58pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

Got a 100% on a 90 question test.

(nerd)

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 8:28pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Performed a concert for local 5th graders.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 10:25pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

8,182 posts

Finished packing, finally.
I'M GOING TO CHINAAAA

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 10:54pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Finished my castle for the contest just in time.

Finished packing, finally.
I'M GOING TO CHINAAAA

Why pack if you can just dig a really deep hole?

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 6:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

I've been gone all week and though I'm kinda breaking the nonexistent rules of this thread. I'm just going to do a brief post about what I did.

Laser tag, mini golf, go karts, reading a book, watch tv, play monopoly, go karts again, dentist appointment, tying my dad's shoes everyday because he broke his hand so he can't do it himself, getting blood drawn by needle, played chess, and watched the Lego Movie.

That's pretty much it, unless I forgot something which is very likely.

Reply to What interesting things did you do today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!