ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273736
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I got two consecutive strikes plus another single one when I was bowling this evening.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I decided I wanted to drink a cheap, unhealthy blue confection, so my sister and I took a 45 minute walk to go to the gas station to buy some.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I sat here on this website, looking at stuff and doing nothing.

I don't post very often in this thread because this is exactly what I would post every day, and people would start throwing chairs if they saw me post this more than three days in a row. The whole "interesting" thing really keeps me from posting in this thread more than once every so often for obvious reasons. I suppose that could be a good thing?
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I built a castle for the contest and ate a burger. Its sunday so thats really all there is to do.. xp

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

2 days ago the first of 4 baby Robin left the nest, bouncing from branches to branches all day then yesterday the second one left.
When I went to check this morning, everybody was gone.

It's kind of sad because me and my wife enjoyed watching them grow and observing their poor parents slaving all day to bring food.
According to Wikipedia only 25% of them make it to adulthood.
Also from the description it says that snakes, hawks and cats are their main predators and we happen to have them all around here.

Hopefully they'll come back next year and have more babies.

Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

I took pictures of a chinchilla...that's right, I said [b]CHINCHILLA!!!!!!!

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I had the NJASK today

28 posts
Peasant

I got kidnapped by a pack of wild Morgan Freemans! You can find out more and try and help me on my fourm called "HELP NOW!!!".

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I moved out of the dorm and drove home. No more college for 3 months. Summer should start in the middle of May every year.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I thought I'd be able to go home and finish my work with time to spare, but a surprise doctor's appointment left me sitting in a room for what felt like hours in a disintegrating paper bathrobe. Ugh.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This was actually yesterday but oh well.

Yesterday, my school band went to a band festival. We won 1st in everything we had. Then after that we went to Kings Island and I had a blast with my friends. The only thing I didn't like was yelling "Jews" on a roller coaster and almost losing my voice because of that. Unfortunately I did not get to ride Banshee but I had some fun.

I also bought some mints which were in a Zelda Hylian Shield tin. I'm keeping the tin.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I started to do something, but then I stopped.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I actually did this yesterday(how many times have I said that in this thread?).

I went to Steak n' Shake and had the garlic double steakburger. It just tasted like a burger with garlic. Still good tho.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I also bought some mints which were in a Zelda Hylian Shield tin. I'm keeping the tin.

Don't care that this is old, but I've seen that tin at Spencer's several times, and I kept wanting to buy it. Now I kind of regret not buying it.

Today I woke up and For the First time in Forever just sat around, Let it Go, built a snowman. Don't have to worry about anything In Summer because this life is not a Fixer-Upper. Of course, having a Frozen Heart would ruin my ability to realize Love is an Open Door.

And then, since my adopted-sister's ex-family is here and they have a 3-year old son we watched Frozen.

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw a fight between 2 of my friends at lunch. Crazy thing is I was right in front of the fight. Although they made up in the end.

Showing 121-135 of 684