ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273738
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I went 110 mph on a straightaway part of the freeway when I went out today. My car feels light as air at that high of a speed. No, I didn't get a ticket. But the problem is that since my car has a sort of smart drive thing built in that adjusts to my type of driving, my car lunges ahead super sharp when I start to drive it again since it thinks that I want to speed super fast!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Launched some spiffy Armatars and Quests for Kingdom Rush.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Going to help out the poor in the provincial area today

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

We might get an inch of snow on Saturday. I can't wait to see my new puppy discover snow and play in it for the first time.

OOOH. An INCH!!! Some places aound me have 6 FEET!!!

I spent 2 hours snow blowing/ shoveling. It was fun.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

It is very hot right now where I live, in the South Region of Brazil (near to Uruguay). Today, the temperature was about 35ºC (95ºF). I'm glad the lab I work has ar conditioning.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

OOOH. An INCH!!! Some places aound me have 6 FEET!!!

That's why we don't have snow, you kept it all to yourself! You need to share some. xD
emoreper769
emoreper769
2 posts
Jester

e.e

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today I went to help my band director move, with some other band members and after we helped him. After that we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings and he paid for the whole meal.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Today I caused the count to 100 thread name to change.

Colonel_KR
Colonel_KR
16 posts
Nomad

Today, I set up the family Christmas tree, but it's not easy to do when people are trying to set up new curtains at the same time!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I witnessed a giant squid attacking a ship!

~~~~` \ / ' ~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I went to church even though I have absolutely no religion. If that isn't interesting nothing I ever do will be.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I went to church even though I have absolutely no religion. If that isn't interesting nothing I ever do will be.

I'm not religious but I went to church many times to listen to organ concerts or admire the architecture. I'm talking about the ones built out of stones, not the boring and ugly modern ones.
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

oh boy. it did not happen today, happened a while ago, but i have never seen this thread so there.

alright. i was playing FTL (faster then light, its a video game) and my little brother came in. he said, hey ##### (i don't want to reveal my real name)
, will you play with me. i asked, what? Lego marvel superheroes. he said. i said, i am kinda on the computer at the moment! he says, all right how about something on the TV? i say, let me save. *2 hour later* i go back onto FTL, and guess what? i was in sector 8 (final part of game) and it said when i went to the jump screen, Do you want to go to the next sector? i was like, !!!!!?!?!????!?!?!??!?!????! i said, what the heck it is the final sector!!! so i went to the sector, and 5 minutes in, my computer crashed, saying: there has been a glitch in windows. please restart. i restarted, and when i went to FTL, it said i have completed the game and unlocked all the stuff!!! i was able to play with all the cruisers, but a little while later, windows crashed again, restarted, and it was back to normal. weird, huh?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My teacher logged into the Admin account for my webassign group right in front of me, so now, if I really wanted, I could log in and delete everyone's answers. But I'm not that much of a jerk yet, so I'm not going to do that.

Oh, also, I realized I left my textbook at school (technically, outside of the school about six feet away from the door) over break so it's probably being sold on Amazon as we speak/

Showing 331-345 of 684