ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

675 97303
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 675 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

I did some dog sitting

Sitting on dogs is always fun. Especially the small ones, they can't fight back.

The temperature is nice and cold but unfortunately there's not enough snow to cover the ground. It was a fun day anyway.

I don't have any snow yet . Walking around while it's falling is totally awesome... ship some poor weather my way?

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

I don't have any snow yet . Walking around while it's falling is totally awesome... ship some poor weather my way?

Yeah it is and riding my bike in a snow storm is priceless!
We might get an inch of snow on Saturday. I can't wait to see my new puppy discover snow and play in it for the first time.

I'd like to send you some but there's never enough here, unlike in Canada.

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

I added three more Viking Vengeance links to my about, the last one is my favorite!

SportShark
SportShark
2,872 posts

I went 110 mph on a straightaway part of the freeway when I went out today. My car feels light as air at that high of a speed. No, I didn't get a ticket. But the problem is that since my car has a sort of smart drive thing built in that adjusts to my type of driving, my car lunges ahead super sharp when I start to drive it again since it thinks that I want to speed super fast!

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

Launched some spiffy Armatars and Quests for Kingdom Rush.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
15,111 posts

Going to help out the poor in the provincial area today

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,999 posts

We might get an inch of snow on Saturday. I can't wait to see my new puppy discover snow and play in it for the first time.

OOOH. An INCH!!! Some places aound me have 6 FEET!!!

I spent 2 hours snow blowing/ shoveling. It was fun.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts

It is very hot right now where I live, in the South Region of Brazil (near to Uruguay). Today, the temperature was about 35ºC (95ºF). I'm glad the lab I work has ar conditioning.

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

OOOH. An INCH!!! Some places aound me have 6 FEET!!!

That's why we don't have snow, you kept it all to yourself! You need to share some. xD
emoreper769
emoreper769
2 posts

e.e

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Today I went to help my band director move, with some other band members and after we helped him. After that we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings and he paid for the whole meal.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
3,969 posts

Today I caused the count to 100 thread name to change.

Colonel_KR
Colonel_KR
16 posts

Today, I set up the family Christmas tree, but it's not easy to do when people are trying to set up new curtains at the same time!

SSTG
SSTG
12,642 posts

I witnessed a giant squid attacking a ship!

~~~~` \ / ' ~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,388 posts

I went to church even though I have absolutely no religion. If that isn't interesting nothing I ever do will be.

Showing 346-360 of 675