ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273357
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been feeling very lonely. There's nobody making levels in any games I play today.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Midterms today. I think I failed the calc one, but the english one is probably all right. And somehow, the me without a ride got into someone's car and paid them a pack of oreos to drive me home. I'm still surprised.

Also someone named Bengale ***** tried to call me via skype last night at 2:22 AM.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also someone named Bengale ***** tried to call me via skype last night at 2:22 AM.

Storm is getting all the boyz.

Anyways, in English we had to do a biography on someone who lived, at most, a hundred years ago. It could be about someone still living or dead. I chose Miley Cyrus because she swang in like a wrecking ball.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Well, today I made it to the bus stop on time today. The reason this is so interesting was because it was icy outside this morning and I was running late.

Storm, don't you know not to talk to strangers?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Storm, don't you know not to talk to strangers?

Of course. *says Storm as she skypes with complete strangers while playing League*

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I played paintball for the first time in 2 years and got hit in the neck.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@TheMostManlyMan, That sounds hard! I mean how did your opponent manage that?

I actually studied! I know right?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I uploaded the first in what will hopefully be a long running series of videos onto YouTube. You can tell it's a first video. Here it is. Contain your excitement.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

@Doombreed I was trying to flank someone. As I was running to different cover I saw that said person had in fact moved, and to the place that I was going to. I think I freaked out a bit and started turning to the side to run when he got me in the side of my neck.

I actually studied!

Boo!
trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

... I... I was doing...NOTHING! D:

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm sure it's natural for the bus driver, when seeing people run behind the bus, to slow down and let them on. Sure, she did that...just so she could slash her throat with the side of her hand and start moving again when I grabbed onto the door handle. Long story short, I missed the bus and there's a new hole in my pants from being dragged behind it. Don't hold onto the door handle of a moving bus, kids, especially when it's going faster than you are.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Ate Skittles for the first time.
I'd imagined they'd be skittle shaped. ):

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I rooted my Toshiba Thrive tablet. My wife gave it to me when I bought her an IPad. I didn't use it much but now that I have full control, I will use it more.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My friends said I really let go of myself during the holidays. So, I cut my hair, and started dressing well again. Freshened up and started jogging. I look much better than I did a week ago.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just a few minutes ago, I sent in an application to work at an amusement park. Hopefully I get the job.

Showing 391-405 of 684