ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

675 97320
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,233 posts

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 675 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,868 posts

I wore the most expensive outfit that I own out to dinner. I'm still wearing the pants right now. Man, I love these pants! I might not take them off for a week; they're so soft and succulent. This is unusual for me because I usually don't wear pants when I'm on AG.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

I had a relaxing day in my grandma's basement followed by a trip to my cousins house where a scored a big box of fudge.

Hope you're doing ok @Omegap12

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,233 posts

I sat around doing nothing all day. That's pretty interesting I have to say.

carterschultz
carterschultz
13 posts

fed lizards. :I

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

I added to my collection of the FGA's faces with a little help from Clancy. Who ended up using the wrong email to send me an unflattering picture of someone, and now I have more information to add to my blackmail pile.

That's basically the highlight of my day. The rest of it was spent wasting my time when I should've been doing my homework. My mom's going to kill me.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

My mom's going to kill me.

If you don't show up for a few days we'll call the cops and they'll send your mom to jail for murdering you.
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
3,971 posts

I got the forum-tastic quest today. I've been posting for maybe 5 months. Can anyone explain this?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,999 posts

Can anyone explain this?

Youre not as special as the rest of us.

I spent pretty much all day making Rise Against puns with my friends. At one point we started making puns about french fries, and we spent a good half hour punitizing RA songs. My favorite was Life Less Fryghtening. (Life Less Frightening)

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
3,971 posts

Nice. I also beheaded Deathstroke as Batman. As most of you know, Batman doesn't kill, or apparently doesn't usually kill. As I was playing Arkham Origins, fighting Deathstroke, I used a thingy, then BAM. He was on the ground, without a head. Supposedly he was calm.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,271 posts

I got the forum-tastic quest today. I've been posting for maybe 5 months. Can anyone explain this?

The same thing happened to me before, although I already had the quest, it's probably just a bug.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

I played in a soccer tournament and posted on AG... As interesting as lives get.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
3,971 posts

Ate a lot of really hard peppermint bark. Interesting, right?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,233 posts

I just woke up and I got the most interesting text from a bot. It basically asked me to carry it's books and have sex with it.

Why does this stuff happen to me? And why is that a bot text?

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
569 posts

I woke up feeling legless, literally. I couldn't move my legs for 2 minutes.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,670 posts

I just got my teeth cleaned! Yeah...

Showing 391-405 of 675