ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273794
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I shredded four carrots and the tip of my right pointer finger.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Nothing.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I went for a walk on the beach.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I went on ask.fm

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

My son threw an empty can at a wall and the little tab broke off, so he put the tab in the can and used it as a maraca. I wish I could have been that creative as a child.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well almost got straight A's on my report card. The other one was a B(stupid science).

Also my dad broke his hand in a car accident. Apparently he hasn't been taking his medicine, and while stopping at a stop light he choked and passed out. Well in that moment his foot resting on the brake slid off and stepped on the gas and the car crashed into a pole. He's supposed to be getting surgery to open his throat and to fix his hand. Could have been worse, he was lucky.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I went to puppy class with Gigi and all 5 puppies that were there did great so she's in a class of geek dogs. xD

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I got all the Battallion Commander quests. Just 87 more and then I'm at 200.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got to see my bus driver hit a basketball hoop while pulling up to my stop, then my friends got stuck on the bus and had to get interviewed and stuff ahahaha

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My sister made a cake for my mom's birthday (I helped a little) and then when my mom came over to get it, her and dad yelled at each other for ten minutes until she threatened to smash the cake we slaved hours on over her head.
There wasn't any school today because the school system is afraid of a little cold weather (I mean really, how many more days can they take off until we start having school on Saturday?) but it wasn't a very good day.
Also, the day started off badly as well, since my sister's friends came over to get her, but my sister was still in bed so I told them as much and they left. Then my sister woke up (or maybe she was already awake) and said "Who was that?" I told her it was her friends, and if she wanted to catch them she'd better go downstairs RIGHT NOW to tell them to wait five minutes. Instead, she decided to comb her hair and then yelled at me when she realized her friends had left. And then she clunked around the house for ten minutes before storming up to my room and trying to smack me with a book. Good thing I'd locked my door. Then she arranged another pickup, went out with her friends, and then came back mad again because apparently I'd made her miss going to a place that served nice pasta when I told her friends that she was in bed. Then she called my dad to whine about it, and when my dad came home I got a ten minute lecture (which is pretty short, considering my dad). And then my sister whined about it again over dinner, and again before we went to bed.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I reached 12121 posts. But now that beautiful number is gone.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I rode a skateboard for the first time in 6 months. I was never very good to begin with so I didnt have much to relearn anyway.. xp

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Got a 100% on a 90 question test.

(nerd)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Performed a concert for local 5th graders.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Finished packing, finally.
I'M GOING TO CHINAAAA

Showing 46-60 of 684